Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen shake flicker

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Windyy91

Windyy91

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 AM

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:24 PM

Greetings everyone,

I'm very sure that I'm not the only one who has this same problem with the Surface Pro 4. Most regrettable decision buying this from Microsoft and helpdesk is not helping much at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ahEDpu7Ck

Are there other alternatives in solving this problem?

I was thinking on buying a cooler pad just to solve this issue.

It's a cooling pad without fans, instead its made of cold gels.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Either return it or take it to them for a free guarantee repair. Nothing else to do. Cooler pad will not solve this problem. Good luck!:)

#3 beepsIt

beepsIt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

The issue is non-resolvable and other users have already started taking action against it here https://flickergate.com 

Also check this thread on the official Microsoft Forums. Replacement will give you a refurbished device with no guarantee that flickering will not re-appear.

Users have reported same issue even with upto 4 consecutive replacements. It's just a mess

#4 Windyy91

Windyy91
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 AM

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

I see, this is hopeless then. I will never support Microsoft and their technological products anymore. They are only good on their OS for now....

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users