Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Multiple Empty Partitions in Disk Management

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HSAnderson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

I'm pretty sure that these are just empty partitions, and I can just delete them, but I want a second opinion. I did not create these. I just found suddenly found out that I have around 10 partitions that have 0 mb. So, yeah, can I delete them?Attached File  Capture.PNG   31.35KB   1 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,173 posts
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

Press the windows key windows-key.png  and the X key to open the Windows Mobility Center menu.

In the menu select Disk Management.

To remove a partition right click on the partition you wish to delete and select Delete Volume.

If you wish to add this space to another partition right click on the partition you want to add and select Extend Volume.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users