Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issue related to Internet disconnecting and music player stopping at same time

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mrvel

mrvel

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

Whenever this issue occurs, the internet disconnects but the wifi symbol at the bottom right corner doesn't show that it's been disconnected even though the internet browser all of a sudden takes a while to load a page and it shows up as white, when this happens, for some reason the windows 10 native media player that's playing a video stops playing even though the button in the player showed that it's still playing so I have to wait until my internet comes back and then I would have to manually press pause and then press play to start it again since the internet came back, every time this issue occurred, The computer never really froze since I was able to change tabs and windows, but occasionally my computer would freeze for a little bit and say (Windows is not responding) and I would have to wait for the computer to resolve itself also the part where the computer actually freezes doesn't happen at the same time as the issue mentioned in this topic title but I'd added it in the post because maybe it might be connected to that issue even though it happens at different times. I hope somebody could tell me how to resolve this computer issue because it's really frustrating. Thank you in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users