Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

3d Windows Xp Screensaver

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JerryW

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:53 PM

My OS is Windows XP Home, SP2, Processor: AMD Athlon™ XP 1800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.5GHz, 2048MB RAM, Monitor: DCLCD 17" Plug and Play Monitor - Max Res: 1600,1200, Display Memory: 256.0 MB, ATI RADEON 9600 Series AGP, DirectX 9.0c.

The problem I'm having is that I've downloaded the above 3D Windows XP Screensaver from Microsoft and installed it correctly. However, when I select it as the current screensaver and attempt to preview it, it appears momentarily and then cuts off as if the keyboard or mouse was touched. So I clicked on "OK" anyway to use it as the current screensaver with a 5 minute delay, (there are no properties settings with this screensaver). Now whenever the screensaver activates after the set 5 minute delay, it does the same thing. What is the problem?
Jerry L. Winn
"Nothing beats a failure but a try!"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users