Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Difficulties Playing Games from IPad on TV

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ikranoid

Ikranoid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

I just bought myself a Bluetooth gaming controller and a lightning to hdmi cable for my iPad. The controller works fine, but I am having an issue with the cable. It is not an Apple product, however it is very well reviewed and one of its stated uses is gaming, so I purchased it. It works fine with only slight delay on the menus and is good for videos, but when I load up a game such as Minecraft the movement becomes delayed and jolting and it feels very difficult and unresponsive to play. The cable is the 6.6ft lightning to hdmi adapter from Scroller for £11.99 on Amazon. I have read of people having great success playing games on TVs via their iPads - I found a huge thread online but have since lost it. That thread was back in 2013 and the people seemed to be using the official Apple hdmi converter. So I'd like to know: can I fix it so this cable is good to play with, and if not, is the Apple converter going to make a difference worth the extortionate £50 price? Thanks :) p.s am using a modern Sony smart 4K tv

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users