Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Gaming PC?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Neil_Hines

Neil_Hines

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:24 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/652021/need-a-good-gaming-pc/ - Hamluis.

Hi friends thanks for your suggestion about good gaming PC. I also want to buy Best Gaming PC for playing latest new and heavy games but confuse about which configuration is the best for playing games. Thanks, everyone to give great advice.  :thumbup2:  :)

Edited by hamluis, 29 August 2017 - 09:27 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,382 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:34 AM

Hi friends thanks for your suggestion about good gaming PC. I also want to buy Best Gaming PC for playing latest new and heavy games but confuse about which configuration is the best for playing games. Thanks, everyone to give great advice.  :thumbup2:  :)

How about making own thread for that question?

Mod Edit:  I created topic for this member - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 29 August 2017 - 09:28 AM.

#3 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,382 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:49 AM

OK, so https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/226685/how-to-use-this-forum-and-receive-advice-on-purchasing-a-new-computer/

#4 MDD1963

MDD1963

• Members
  • 699 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

Best for games? Games only? No streaming?

Desire/need the highest average framerates, highest 1% lows, highest .1% lows in pretty much all games?

If ever there was a screaming case for the 7700K, I've not heard of it. Although some will simply never give it the nod it is due in any scenario. For some, your only choice is which Ryzen, and, no 57% frame rate deficit in DOTA2 or 20% deficit in BF1 (1080P)will convince them you will ever need those frames.

The 7700K is often the fastest, although sometimes it is eclipsed in a few titles by an OC'd 7800/7900X, but, I'd discount these due to current motherboard and/or cpu expense even if edging out the 7700K occasionally.

Food for thought: the 8700K is coming within a month or two, and folks are understandably curious is to how it might perform, game-wise...

Asus Z270A Prime/7700K/32 GB DDR4-3200/GTX1060

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users