Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need To Block This Popup For Good

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 christine154

christine154

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 16 September 2006 - 11:49 AM

hi i need to block this pop up for good its really getting on my nerves big time
i have a problem earlier that was posted in highjack this and now been dealt with but i still keep getting the pop up

http://www.epass-key.com

this the title and uses internet explorer even though i never use this as my browser i use aol or firefox
can someone help me block this for good please?

christine x

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:46 PM

Did this appear after you were finished with getting assistance in the HJT forum here, or did you have the problem before and was it just not resolved?

First, open Internet Explorer, click "tools" and choose "Manage Add-Ons"

If there is anything in there relating to this popup or anything else you do not recognize as being valid, disable it.

Then I suggest you reopen your HJT session.
Repost a new copy of your HJT log in the HJT forum and explain the problem briefly. You may want to PM the HJT member who helped you to begin with but in any case, post a new log here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/posthjtlog.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users