Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Attempted switch from dpc/ kmode exception not handled

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kkullar

kkullar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Hi, guys wondering if anyone can help.

These blue screens have been going on loop from time to time no idea what it is tried many things but nothing seems to work.

Safe mode seems to work fine and sometimes the machine works fine for long periods then all of sudden loops.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/t8tWzZRNnmHty7FNolUpL5r

Thanks for the help

Attached Files

Edited by kkullar, 26 August 2017 - 03:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,024 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

Greetings,

Unfortunately, there are traces of pirated software on your computer. BleepingComputer's forum rules prohibit me from helping you further:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

If you would like help, please remove all illegal software on your computer and run the Sysnative File Collection App again.

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 kkullar

kkullar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

I understand that's the rules, but I'm a university student, how can anyone be expected to go into industry without using industry software and industry software is expensive, obviously even if I paid the student licences it would be impossible to afford.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users