Recently I have noticed that explorer.exe is constantly downloading stuff up to 200KB/sn and when I checked Resource Monitor, there is something going on.
It was even connected to www.sd.gov (South Dakota Ministry website, I don't even live in USA)
I have two mistyped Windows Expolrer on firewall settings.
Last week, I've installed McAfee Live Safe (Legal and Paid) and there was no threats in my PC. Uninstalled it after. Using Windows Defender as usual now.
I've attached Established Connections, please take a look and tell me what can I do to get over this.
Thank you so much.
Edited by fatihso, 25 August 2017 - 09:54 PM.