Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi To All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bullpup_050

Bullpup_050

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 AM

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:42 AM

Hi all i found this site when i googled for help in removing virusburst and im pleased to say that after reading up on the subject and all advice on here my sons pc is now clean again.

A big Thankyou to all that posted the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:00 PM

Our members always appreciate this kind of thank you, since we know that BC has been of help. Keep BC bookmarked so you can find us again if you just want to learn about computers and computer security (maybe your son should read some of the Tutorials), or need help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users