Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which one to connect in rx570 nitro.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 palit123456789

palit123456789

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:36 AM

First of all I don't want to overclock. Now I am using CORSAIR vs 450. Today I just bought RX 570 nitro 4 GB version. so I want to know that in the card there is two type of power connector 1 is 6 pin and another is 8 pin, as I previously said that I don't want to overclock so which one should I connect and I want to know that which one gives overclocking power to the GPU .
Thanks in advance 
I want to know that without overclocking how much power only the PSU will draw with single power connector and I also want to know that by using this only one power connector will it harm my gpu or psu?????

My config 

ASUS m5A7 8MLX

Phenon II x4 840

8 gb ddr3 1600mhz

corssair vs 450

2 120mm fan

2 80mm fan

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 31 August 2017 - 06:05 PM.
Moved from Computer Gaming to Internal Hardware

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users