Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Illegal Immigration

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 AM

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:05 AM

Hey, guys, I have a couple of questions that I would like to get your views on when it comes to illegal immigration to the USA or other countries.

First and foremost, why do people (apart from the kids, of course) even come illegally in the USA, excluding not paying taxes? I honestly can't think of many more reasons you would wish to possibly jeopardize your life in this country by coming illegally.

What does it say about illegal immigrants that the very first contact they had with America was to cheat and break the law? Isn't this kinda like someone lying to you about their name at the very first encounter you have with them, but on a macro level?

Isn't the practice of tolerance towards illegal immigration pretty offensive to legal immigrants, in the sense that they spent years of learning the language and the basic culture of the nation, and preparing all their documents in order to have a trustworthy relationship with the American government and via it the American people; whereas illegal immigrants just kinda...walked in and that's it, lol :lmao:

So, yeah, basically I'd like to know why do people even choose to enter the United States of America illegally? What are your views on deportation? I am looking mainly for pro-illegal immigrants arguments, since most of the information I posses right now heavily tilts towards the anti-illegal immigration agenda and I would like to see the other side's views. Thank you!:)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users