Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android RCS issue. HELP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wtv719

Wtv719

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

I'm pretty sure I have some type of RCS spyware on my phone along with my Google account being hacked and my maps being altered. Pretty sure it's my girlfriend.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

Do the following. Download, install and run Avast Antivirus. Then, download, install and run Malwarebytes. Then, download, install and run CCleaner. Then, delete your Google account (you can find steps on how to do that by ironically googling it). Then, create a new Google account and log in it. Then, restart your phone. You're all set. If the above measures don't work, you will need to reset your smartphone. If afterwards the problem persists, you will need to talk to your girlfriend. If she doesn't comply, you will need to talk to the police. If the problem keeps persisting, you will need to change your ISP. Good luck, friend.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users