Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Way To Access Multiple Ips In BLOCK & Turn Them Into Proxys?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cablekid

Cablekid

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

So I Have 1 Modem With AT&T U-Verse And I Have 50 Additional Ips.

So Right Now The Way I Have To Do It is Create Multiple Virtual Machines, And Edit The Ip Settings On Each Virtual Machine To Access The Ip ( X.X.X.X.01 , X.X.X.X.02, X.X.X.X.03,X.X.X.X.04 ) Ect...

Then I Run Anglox Proxy Server ( Super Slow By The Way ) So i Turn Each VM into a Proxy.

Their has to be a better solution!  Any Idea's ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:44 AM

You don't mention an objective. What do you expect to do with 50 proxies and why?

#3 Cablekid

Cablekid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:06 AM

I Use Them For My Ad Agency Company. When We Manage Our Clients Accounts ( We Keep Them on Separate Local Ips ) .

#4 toofarnorth

toofarnorth

• Members
  • 391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

Maybe this can give you an idea or two?

https://www.tastyplacement.com/squid-proxy-multiple-outgoing-ip-addresses

Hth

tfn

#5 ItsMeYoo

ItsMeYoo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

The answer to your question is Danted.

You can route your ip's however you want. As many IP's as you'd like, you can use them in rotation or even assign them to your local network. And a ton more... Yes, it's Socks5.

You can write a PAC file or wpad and assign ips per domains you visit. Ex, when you open google.com -> use ip x.x.x.x  when bing.com -> y....  Possibilities are endless.

I do regret giving you this info if this will be used to write fake reviews.... as it seems you intend to. But i could be wrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users