Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC hangs when gaming. Have to hard boot. No logs, dmp! Grateful for any help!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 thetadosaur

thetadosaur

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:30 AM

Thank for reading my post - I've struggled with this for months and would be really grateful for any help!

ISSUE

1. PC hangs when playing games. When it does the screen hangs for a few seconds then goes blank before reporting that the HDMI is not connected.  Sounds keeps looping during this. I have to do a hard reboot of the PC at this point. There's no dump/minidump created and no logs in the log file other than occasionally saying the display driver stopped responding (Event 4101:"Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.")
2. As well as no dumps being created I seem to be getting large gaps in my event log (sometimes for hours).
3. I can't run a system restore (error 0x80070091 related to WindowsApps folder) or a refresh (apparently related to having an SSD from googling??) so have to be careful what I try.  It would be good to fix this as it's a big issue when I'm having to hard boot my PC daily!
4. I have issues with connection/DNS dropping a lot (think it's my ISP but thought it was worth adding in case it's related or a potential cause).

HISTORY

My PC was originally installed with windows 8.1.  I did have the odd crash then but very infrequently.  I updated to Win10 and then had crashes/hanging all the time.  This however one days stopped and everything was stable for about 6 months until the day I had a power cut and got OS corruption.  This was when I found I couldn't do a restore or refresh of the OS and I couldn't even boot to safe mode so I have to do a fresh install of Windows 10.  Following this the issues with the OS hanging while playing games once again re-appeared... :(

WHAT I'VE TRIED

Here's what I've tried - some may ave increased stability but nothing has had a big impact or stopped the issues mentioned/

To try to fix the crashes/hanging I've tried the following;
1. Uninstalled all NVIDIA drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller and carried out a complete, fresh re-install.  I've done this many times with different version of the nvidia driver
2. Disabled Windows updates and windows driver updates as I read this can cause issues.
3. Modified TDR registry entries, firstly to increase TDR timeouts and then later to totally disable TDR.
4. Lowered graphic quality in games to see if it stops crashes.  They still occur when running far under what my GPU should be able to handle
5. Running FurMark burn-in tests.  Interestingly these ran for 6 hours with no crashes!
6. Ran memtest.  Had 4 passes with no errors. 1 pass with no errors when using all cores to write to 
7. Ran sfc/ scannow and DISM (multiple times as I normally run these after every few hard boots in case of OS corruption). Normally no issues are found.
8. Ran chkdsk to look for bad sectors or issues on my HDD.  Nothing found.
9. Tried installing games to different drives on the computer - no real improvement.
10. Ran multiple AV/Malware scans and tried switching brands of AV/Firewall in case that was causing issues - no luck.  Also ran loads of scans in case I have malware/virus - nothing has been found using malwarebytes, Avira, Avast, Searchbot.
11. Tried adding nvidia processes/files to exception list on AV in case that was killing processes.
12. Tried underclocking GPU using ThunderMaster
13. Removed all overclocking and tried setting recommendations in BIOS for CPU/RAM (I should note I know every little about this - I've been reading forums to try to pick it up).  Set BLK to 100, CPU strap to 100, all cores to 39 (all synced),
14. Tried increasing voltage to GPU. vcore, vccsa slightly in case there were issues with power to the devices (again, I don't really know a lot about this but I looked to see what were stock/safe values for my system).
15. Removed XDP profile settings and configured manually for DDR of ram.
16. Disabled Turbo/Speedstep etc (again, I know very little on this but trying to stop anything from running extreme to see if it helps).
17. Updated all drivers using Device Manager. Updated BIOS to latest available.
18. Set power options to Max Performance.
19. Set NVIDIA options to Max Performance
20. Tried using HWMonitor to log for issues when the crash occurs - couldn't notice anything.
21. Watched my max/min voltage to see if there were any power issues reported throught the OS.  Nothing.
Probably even more that I've not forgotten about tbh...
I haven't tried the recommended driver test (https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576333/driver-verifier-bsod-related-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/) as I can't restore from a restore point.

To try to fix event log/memory dump issues
1. Ensured the Windows Event Log service is turned on and set to always restart if it goes down
2. Checked that windows is set to create a memory dump if it fails amd checked this should be appearing in C:\Windows\ . 
3. Also set to not overwrite dmp files
4. Made sure page files is on C: drive and is system managed. 

To try to fix the issue with no system restore
1. Ran the fix below.  Once WindowsApps was renamed though System Restore just says "The restore point was damaged or was deleted during the restore" (this happens with restore points created before and after renaming WindowsApps).

MY SPECS

- Windows 10 Pro (x64)
- ASUS Sabertoo X79 Motherboard
- Intel i7-4820k, 3.7GHz CPU
- Palit Geforce 980 GPU
- 32GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHzHz RAM 
- 500GB Samsung SSD for OS.  Additional 500GB Samsung SSD and 2TB Western Digital drive for apps/data.

If you've read this far I just wanted to say thank you so much! I'm really grateful for any help!  Also while I've tried a fair bit of stuff I really know very little about things like overclocking so if you have any advice or can explain if it looks like I've done anything wrong above that would be great!

A lot of the tests above have been done over many months now to happy to start fresh on any tests or recommended settings if that helps paint a fresh picture.

Thanks!

Edited by thetadosaur, 20 August 2017 - 08:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:55 AM

The video error that you describe is a TDR type error.

In general, there's 2 possibilities:  hardware or software.

Here's my suggestions for TDR error troubleshooting:  http://www.carrona.org/VideoTDR.html

In short, if it doesn't work, then it's most likely a hardware error.
As such, the next step is to try another (known to be good) video card.

Overclocked systems are more unpredictable, and our tests are designed to work on unmodified systems.

Please ensure that you have removed ALL overclocks while we're troubleshooting.

Then, please run these free hardware tests:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
Please run ALL of the tests - to include the "Other video" - and then let us know the results.
There's no need to rerun tests that have already been run recently (as long as they met/exceeded the values that I suggested).

Before starting the diagnostics, Let's try looking at these 2 sets of reports:

Report Set #1)  Please run this report collecting tool (even though you may not be experiencing BSOD's) so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum)   http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
FYI - I don't often use the Perfmon report, so if it doesn't work please just let me know.

If you have problems with it running it, there's an alternate tool here (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

Report Set #2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: 

SpeedFan v. 4.5.1 and later (free from here:  http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php ) can log temperatures in a CSV file:
You may not need to log temps - if uncertain, please ask.

To make it work (log the temps to a file) you have to do BOTH of the below:

1. Enable logging in general: Configure...Log...check "Enabled" then click on OK to save.

2. Enable logging for specific checks: Configure...Temperatures..left click on each sensor, then click on "Logged" at the bottom of the Window (for our purposes we want them all) then once you've selected "Logged" for all sensors, then click on OK to save.

The log will be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFan

Naming: log files are named SFLogYYYYMMDD.csv, where YYYY is the year (four digits), MM is the month (2 digits, zero padded) and DD is the day (2 digits, zero padded). If a file already exists by that name, the file that already exists is renamed according to the following naming scheme: SFLogYYYYMMDD-CCCC.csv, where CCCC is a increasing number. The new file is then created with the standard file name scheme.

Notes: whenever you change the options related with logging, SpeedFan starts a new log file.

NOTE:You may want to turn logging off when we're done - as I don't know it's impact on performance or on the system.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Thanks very much for your reply.  I'll try to get all that info then post back (may take a little while).

Sadly I don't have access to any other GPUs to try so I'm really trying to make sure I can confirm it's the GPU before spending all that money on a new one.  Fingers crossed!

#4 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

Hi Usasma,

I messaged you links to the log files online (thought that best as I noticed tit contained a lot of info on my system and I'm paranoid. :lol: )

Thanks again for your help!

#5 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

Hi John,

Here are the links to the log files requested.  If the links time out please let me know and I'll upload the logs again.  Thanks for your help.

Admin.evtx.zip
https://expirebox.com/download/cab434d308f12c3ee644c44dc4a5b333.html

SysnativeFileConnectionApp.zip
https://expirebox.com/download/33bc41b3448d6f03c48ebe46f6195b0b.html

Speccy snapshot

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/tUXRCCOGxaKzUldvQtaFKys

#6 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:35 PM

There are problems with the Oculus software (the OVRServiceLauncher).

This appears to be a larger problem than the Video TDR problems.

Please uninstall it and leave it uninstalled while we're troubleshooting.

Feel free to reinstall a freshly downloaded copy AFTER we're finished troubleshooting.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version 4801) dates from 2014.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and the outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Only 10 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most build 14393 (1607) systems have more than this.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available Windows Updates.
The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

Let us know if the above steps help out.

Have you finished running the hardware diagnostics that I suggested?  If so, what were the results of ALL of the tests.
I'm particularly interested in the results of the Other video section - as those will stress the video card differently from Furmark.

FYI - do not change the settings on the tests, leave them at the defaults - only change those things that I specifically mention.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#7 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:07 AM

There are problems with the Oculus software (the OVRServiceLauncher).

This appears to be a larger problem than the Video TDR problems.

Please uninstall it and leave it uninstalled while we're troubleshooting.

Feel free to reinstall a freshly downloaded copy AFTER we're finished troubleshooting.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version 4801) dates from 2014.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and the outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Only 10 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most build 14393 (1607) systems have more than this.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available Windows Updates.
The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

Let us know if the above steps help out.

Have you finished running the hardware diagnostics that I suggested?  If so, what were the results of ALL of the tests.
I'm particularly interested in the results of the Other video section - as those will stress the video card differently from Furmark.

FYI - do not change the settings on the tests, leave them at the defaults - only change those things that I specifically mention.

Thanks for the reply.  Could give me any more info on the issues with the Oculus software? Just asking as this rig is mostly used for my son/daughters VR gaming. I can uninstall the software but my son is having a ton of friends over at the weekend for a VR party on his birthday (hence why I was urgently trying to get the issues fixed)?  Would it be a problem re-installing just for this weekend if not fixed by then or would that really mess with the tests? Hope you don't mind me asking - if it's a problem then I'll tell him it's a no-go but guessing he'll be really disappointed as this was how he wanted to spend his birthday.

Sadly that BIOS version is the last one they released for the ASUS Sabertooth X79. (https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_X79/HelpDesk_BIOS/). I agree it's a long time for a bios to have been out of date - hoping I won't need a new mother board...

I'll apply all windows updates.  Strange that so few are installed!  I'd recently disabled windows updates while re-installing the nvidia drivers (to remove a variable) but it had been set to automatic before.  I'll try manually updating if needed.

I'm away on work till tomorrow so I'll try to do this and run the other diagnostics when I get back home tomorrow.  Thanks for all your help!

#8 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:48 AM

By the way is it worth trying disabling all Oculus services to see if the error's stop before uninstalling? Or possibly trying a reinstall?  Happy to follow your advice. 

I'm also wondering if the errors could be because we unplug the hardware when not in use, so could it be that it can't find the hardware? Seeing other people saying they're having event log spammed by this service if it's unplugged;

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33990/ovrservicelauncher-spamming-the-event-log-when-hmd-is-unplugged-plugged

#9 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

Just to update; Oddly only 1 patch showed up which was for Win 10 Creators edition but that wouldn't apply.  I've used the media creator to create an ISO for the Win 10 creators addition and updated that way.  Following that it seemed to install a huge number of patches which has gone on pretty much all day.  With the amount installed I'm thinking it's worth doing a test now to see if thew issue still occurs.  I've also disabled Oculus services (no more events there obviously) so we'll see of either of those have made a difference.  If not I'll message back with the remaining logs and prob also re-run the previous in case there's anything new of note.   Thanks.

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

It shouldn't take all that long to:

1) re-enable the Oculus services

2) uninstall the Oculus software

3) download a fresh copy of the Oculus software

4) install the freshly downloaded Oculus software

But, if the issue isn't fixed by this weekend, you can feel free to restart after the kid's party.

I found the Oculus problems in the Admin log from Event Viewer - so if it's still having problems it'll appear there.

This is the error from the Admin log:

The description for Event ID 0 from source OVRServiceLauncher cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

[LauncherService] Unable to launch: Application 'D:\Oculus\Support\oculus-runtime\OVRRedir.exe' is not code signed.

Most often the easiest fix for problem software is to uninstall/reinstall a fresh copy.  If that doesn't work, then a lot more work is required.

Long story, but I don't spend a whole bunch of time troubleshooting the type of errors that the Oculus generates.  My general approach is to uninstall/reinstall - as that should fix any errors.

Beyond that would require a lot of knowledge of the device and it's software/drivers (which I don't have).

My troubleshooting method involves me trying to find the main problems on the system and suggest methods for you to fix them.
I do a lot at one time as most people don't want to spend a lot of time testing things one-at-a-time.  In that case, it would take months to fix most problems that we encounter here.

I mentioned the Oculus service because it has a lot of errors in the Admin log.  I normally don't mention user-mode applications unless they have a lot of problems.  If this is the spamming of the event log that you read about, then you can follow the advice about it from Oculus (or other people/posts that you trust) and not worry about my suggestions for it.

#11 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

It shouldn't take all that long to:

1) re-enable the Oculus services

2) uninstall the Oculus software

3) download a fresh copy of the Oculus software

4) install the freshly downloaded Oculus software

But, if the issue isn't fixed by this weekend, you can feel free to restart after the kid's party.

I found the Oculus problems in the Admin log from Event Viewer - so if it's still having problems it'll appear there.

This is the error from the Admin log:

The description for Event ID 0 from source OVRServiceLauncher cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

[LauncherService] Unable to launch: Application 'D:\Oculus\Support\oculus-runtime\OVRRedir.exe' is not code signed.

Most often the easiest fix for problem software is to uninstall/reinstall a fresh copy.  If that doesn't work, then a lot more work is required.

Long story, but I don't spend a whole bunch of time troubleshooting the type of errors that the Oculus generates.  My general approach is to uninstall/reinstall - as that should fix any errors.

Beyond that would require a lot of knowledge of the device and it's software/drivers (which I don't have).

My troubleshooting method involves me trying to find the main problems on the system and suggest methods for you to fix them.
I do a lot at one time as most people don't want to spend a lot of time testing things one-at-a-time.  In that case, it would take months to fix most problems that we encounter here.

I mentioned the Oculus service because it has a lot of errors in the Admin log.  I normally don't mention user-mode applications unless they have a lot of problems.  If this is the spamming of the event log that you read about, then you can follow the advice about it from Oculus (or other people/posts that you trust) and not worry about my suggestions for it.

Thanks for the info John.  Just to let you know we ran a (non-VR) game this evening for about 3 hours and had no crashes.  While we have gone longer than that it has been rare recently, so I'm hoping this is good news! Only changes were disabling Oculus services and all the patch updates. Patches I guess was a pretty big one; I counted about 130 patches that were installed today after the creators update - although ~120 were office/security-related. Kicking myself for only looking at the missing patch list and not actually checking what the one failing patch was or why it hadn't installed (didn't know it was the creators update and I was wondering when that update would come)!

I'll continue testing as while it's seems like it's hopefully working I guess it's best not to change anything else! If it stays stable for longer I'll try re-enabling the Oculus services and see if that's the cause; if so I'll do a re-install. We actually had issues installing it after we had to re-install windows a few months back (actually had to speak to Oculus support in the end and we had to use a really old installer which for some reason worked); I am wondering if maybe something didn't install properly then, however from trawling Oculus forums it seems like lots of people are getting the event 0 error and choosing to just ignore it.  Do you know what normally causes those type of errors generally or is that a really open question?

I'll message back when I've confirmed more either way. Fingers crossed one of these 2 is at the route of this! 

Once again, thanks so much for your help! If this turns out to be all fixed in time for the weekend you'll be my kids hero.  :bowdown:

#12 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

"...we had to use a really old installer..."

That makes me shudder.  It suggests to me that there's an incompatibility somewhere in the system (that the newer versions check for), and that the old installer simply doesn't address this - so it allows the install to continue.

I don't have any idea about why the Oculus would spit out those errors randomly.

1)  I don't believe in a "random" error in a PC - they all have a root cause somewhere, it's just that we may not be able to identify/isolate it.

2)  I work mainly with kernel level issues, only dealing with user level issues if they seem to relate to kernel level stuff that I'm investigating.  I don't recall if I've even seen any Oculus issues before.

3)  As time passes, systems become more complicated.  As such, it takes specialists to see problems with some things.  As I don't see Oculus stuff very often, I'm not specialized enough to be sure of the significance of errors.  It's a shame, but software writing focuses on getting things "good enough", not on getting things exactly right - and as things get more complicated they have to issue more patches just to keep up with the faults that are found.

4)  Oculus support got you to use an old installer - I have to wonder why they would even know to try this.  And why a tech would use an older version instead of trying to fix the current problem is beyond me (actually, I suspect that it's a metrics/marketing thing - they only get to spend so much time on support calls before some penny pincher gripes at them for spending too much time helping customers).  I also wonder why they'd let a product out that spams the Event Viewer.

#13 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:59 AM

Hi John,

I just downloaded MemtestG80 and ran that - it produced 28660 errors over 50 iterations.  All errors look like they come from the random blocks section of the test. Here's the log;

https://expirebox.com/download/1b9d18cfc1ab0b2ad6568f09d76e6b3f.html

Just wondering what you make of this and if this would likely cause the issues we've seen?  Also are there any fixes for this? I'm guessing this would likely be a hardware issue. :(

Thanks.

#14 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2017 - 04:42 AM

Also just ran memtestCL - no issues on 1000 iterations.  Guessing it could either be a CUDA issue or some kind of false positive from memtestG80?  I noticed there's a CUDA toolkit from NVIDIA so I'll look to see if they have any ways to test in there.

#15 thetadosaur

thetadosaur
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

Also tried video memory stress test - getting some odd errors here and it says it can't complete any passes.  Output of the log file below.

DIRECT X test

Changing video mode to 640x480x16...OK
[24/08/2017 11:15:05] Test started for "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980"...
Trying 16bpp RGB:565 mode...OK
TEST FAIL (Code: 8876017C)
Trying 16bpp RGB:555 mode...OK
Trying 16bpp BGR:565 mode...NOT SUPPORTED (Code: 80004001)
Trying 32bpp RGB:888 mode...OK
Trying 32bpp BGR:888 mode...NOT SUPPORTED (Code: 80004001)
NO PASS COMPLETED

CUDA test

[24/08/2017 11:21:16] Test started for "GeForce GTX 980"...
Preparing CUDA...Module load error: 200
NO PASS COMPLETED

[24/08/2017 11:22:03] Test started for "GeForce GTX 980"...
Preparing CUDA...Module load error: 200
NO PASS COMPLETED

OpenGL test

[24/08/2017 11:22:26] Test started for "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980"...
Trying 16bpp mode...NOT SUPPORTED
Trying 24bpp mode...NOT SUPPORTED
Trying 32bpp mode...OK
[24/08/2017 11:22:28] Pass completed (0 errors found).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users