Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

while playing a game UrT got hacked on windows 10 and now this game runs slow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 3dholly-windows

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:46 AM

after checking and doing everything I could like checking event viewer logs and removing default q3config.cfg file checking netstat -nb to see if I see an intruder and knowing my game folder is read only by trying to modify files and not being able to I can't determine how I was penetrated. The only thing that may be is windows itself even tho I'm running as standard user.

What now? the game is called Urban terror. I have low performance when I play but excellent/perfect performance when I spectate someone so is not my graphic video card problem which is HD5770 1GB ddr5 and a phenom ii x4 cpu. ssd samsung 850 and a audigy 2 zs.

recently not so long ago I recorded a video showing the difference when playing than spectating a player is on  and on this  whicih doesn't show much.

that was the main problem until now, today I was trying to get help in a server called FSK I consider suspicious of hacking their clients and controlling multiple areas of the game cheatingly which I explained 7 years ago in this conspiracy video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMnMqC6Vdc 

I know for a fact they give all their players unlimited stamina is a secret code is not on the manual they also can make players move in any directions at their will not of your keyboard but their own server side tho they don't do it often they did it with me 6 or 7 years ago while I was complaining so they know how to hack. I believe they did it intentionaly to me but forgot to make it slow when I spectate too.

after complaining while on fsk now I have almost as bad graphics when I spectate too! but my first video was recorded last week and is my only proof tho hard to detect much as it was using a phone. I want you to help me review my computer regarding this game for proof that can be overturned edited and then tested to get my performance back even download the game from a remote computer as my install file might be infected as they have my ip and can deliver me a modified version of the game.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users