Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi my name is Dan! And have h. ad an absurd amount of remote hacking issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 dfred2300

dfred2300

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:35 PM

Hi guys my name is Dan I am from MA, I need some help to fix an issue with my computer / network.  It's way over my head, but that is what I came here for, and I can explain a little bit in this forum section.

Hi as stated previously, I have had an absurd amount of networking issues, I have had to format my computer 5000 times, purchased vpn's encrypted everything bit locker, file vault, you name it.  I live next door to my parents and our routers are stuck in bridge mode, thus creating an even larger network, and it never goes away. I have zero admin rights or permissions on my Mac, pc, or any phones or computers for anyone in our network.  I've gone through at least 30-40 emails because constantly they get changed or the dual authentication phone number is changed, and I can't access it.  I bought a brand new ASUS computer and I was told access denied to the c drive, I logged into the hidden admin account still denied, and then somehow then admin account I was using was no longer an admin account it got every single privilege taken away. I am CLUELESS.  I have network monitors and it says I have an ARP and Man in the middle attack, thus why I have 10 devices showing when I only have 3 lol. Anyways any help from an expert trust me cuz everyone else I bring this to either geek squad or staples laughs and says "I took networking, that is impossible" Really? well you race who ever is remotely shutting off my pc while I type my bit locker password in, until after the 10th remote shut down I type it in quick enough and tell me that isn't a hacker. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pimptech

Pimptech

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 255 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

Hi guys my name is Dan I am from MA, I need some help to fix an issue with my computer / network.  It's way over my head, but that is what I came here for, and I can explain a little bit in this forum section.

Hi as stated previously, I have had an absurd amount of networking issues, I have had to format my computer 5000 times, purchased vpn's encrypted everything bit locker, file vault, you name it.  I live next door to my parents and our routers are stuck in bridge mode, thus creating an even larger network, and it never goes away. I have zero admin rights or permissions on my Mac, pc, or any phones or computers for anyone in our network.  I've gone through at least 30-40 emails because constantly they get changed or the dual authentication phone number is changed, and I can't access it.  I bought a brand new ASUS computer and I was told access denied to the c drive, I logged into the hidden admin account still denied, and then somehow then admin account I was using was no longer an admin account it got every single privilege taken away. I am CLUELESS.  I have network monitors and it says I have an ARP and Man in the middle attack, thus why I have 10 devices showing when I only have 3 lol. Anyways any help from an expert trust me cuz everyone else I bring this to either geek squad or staples laughs and says "I took networking, that is impossible" Really? well you race who ever is remotely shutting off my pc while I type my bit locker password in, until after the 10th remote shut down I type it in quick enough and tell me that isn't a hacker. 

Do you have admins acces to the router ?

Try read this and check if you router ir protected.

#3 dfred2300

dfred2300
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

I do have admin of my router, and my parents if I want too. It's next door I can go right next door, but for a fact my network is being remotely controlled, I have screenshots of ip addresses in the router logs remotely logging in, I traced down ip's in different states connecting to my computer and network. It doesn't matter how many times I change the router password, they can get back into it like they are watching my screen.  I have had the mouse and screen move on its own, plus the other day somehow they took all privileges away from the hidden admin account, and when ever I make myself owner or give myself read and write access on my Mac the computer freezes on restart.  My Mac straight out of a format is part of an active directory windows work group, and their is an "administrators" group which controls it, I just do not get it. Nor understand how to make it go away.

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,248 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

What you state sounds very unlikely. In any case, you already have two topics and Pimptech, who is currently a malware removal trainee, is not allowed to offer you assistance with this issue in any case. :)

For that reason I will lock this topic.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users