Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

graphic card changed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 curiousgeo24

curiousgeo24

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:20 PM

My games will not play anymore, a screen pops up and says I have Microsoft basic display adapter. I have no clue what happened but I do remember having radeon something. here are my specsAttached File  20170818_185957.jpg   78.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20170818_185856.jpg   77.86KB   0 downloads

Edited by curiousgeo24, 18 August 2017 - 06:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dropbear

dropbear

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 AM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

quick way to check for a better graphics driver; Control Panel (change View By: to Small Icons) >  System > Device Manager, expand Display Adapters, right click your adapter, Update Drive, Search automatically.

if no luck, check your make/model of the Radeon and get the latest from their website.

Instead of reading this, why not do a backup of your PC.

You won't regret it.

#3 curiousgeo24

curiousgeo24
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:07 AM

thks, i think i will do a backup

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,802 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

Please post the Speccy Snapshot.

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.

When Speccy opens Click on File which is in the upper left portion of the screen, then click on Publish Snapshot.

In the following screen click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users