Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have questions about computer setting for a game site I belong to where do I p

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blueheel

Blueheel

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

:whistle:

oops sorry, finger hit the wrong key.  I have some issues that the tech support seems clueless about, or at least can not give coherent answers anyone know where I bleeping computer I can find game answers for settings?

shoot now I am the incoherent one..... I need to find out how to change the setting for a site that no longer supports Google Chrome with about half of its games, so confusing what it recommends and it never works either. anybody care to tackle this????

Edited by hamluis, 18 August 2017 - 04:34 PM.
Moved from Forum Games to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,712 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

Try a different browser. What one does the site suggest ?

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Blueheel

Blueheel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

The site suggests using IE and I have the most up-to-date version.yet it does the same thing when I use IE it does not load just sits there and eventually, a error message comes up that it can not load that game as 

Google Chrome is no longer supported by this site please use IE???  I am!!!! the site is pogo.com if that is any help at all. I have tried compatibility settings and run as administrator, all suggested to me ...... but no luck.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,712 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:03 PM

I just had a look at the site and saw this -

Update: Attention – Game Loading Issues Pogo Community / August 17, 2017 9:21 AM

Hi folks, Pogo Llama here just letting you know all Pogo games are back up and running. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you. Thanks for […]

I suggest you try again, your problems may be solved.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users