Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

narrowed it down to these printers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markyboy156

markyboy156

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

ive narrowed it down to canon 6020 or or epson 4535 dwf or epson 4730 or canon mg5750 epson expression xp 640 canons imageclass mf217w or epson 2760 or canon mg3620 envy 5540 or officejet 4650 or epson wf 5620

what printer would overall give me the best print on pages and best colour prints and for photos as well and the fastest at printing pages and scanning as well overall thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mikey11

mikey11

• Members
  • 1,363 posts
  •  
  • Location:Psychiatric Ward @ Beelitz-Heilstatten Hospital, Beelitz, Germany
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

i have canon imageclass mf217w and i do not have one complaint, it is not a color printer though, i don't need color,

setup was easy, it print very fast, not sure what the specs are but i would say at least 30 pages per min,

toner normally lasts me 2500+ pages (printer has a print counter so i know for sure)

and i buy aftermarket toners off ebay that only cost about $25

very cost effective for what i need

#3 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 7,495 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:28 PM

I love my new Canon TS6020.  Since it uses individual ink tanks for all colors plus dye-based and pigmented black inks you replace only what's empty.  If you're like me, and want to save even more money, refillable cartridges with auto-reset chips (ARCs) are available as well.

As to print quality, which I'm quite impressed with, you'd be better at looking for the tech specs, especially with regard to photo printing.  It really all depends on "how picky" you are.  The TS6020 does a "much better than necessary" job on plain paper and what I consider to be excellent job on photo paper.

Brian AKA Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

In a modern society where everyone thinks their opinion deserves to be heard nothing annoys me more than individuals who mistake their personal preferences for fact.

~ Commenter TheCruyffGurn on the The Guardian website, 8/13/2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users