Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Randomly Crashes (only games!)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 adi022000

adi022000

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Hello guys!

At the beginning I would like to appologize for any gramma or language mistakes, I am originally from outside of US or England. 

So I have recentlu bought a new PC, here is it's specification:
- Ryzen 5 1600
- MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
- 2x4GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance
- Windows 10 Home
- Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

- Be QUiet! Pure Power 10 600W
- Asus GT 730 1GB   (GTX 1080 MSI Gaming X+ comming soon)

So before this PC I was using an old HP PC with added 4GB of DDR3 and this GT 730, everything was working perfectly good. How I have changed everything except the GPU due to mining and price explosion. How I have a problem and I don't know how to deal with it:

Everything works just fine till I turn on any game, the only exception here is Hearthstone. I am playing, everything works ok, and all of the sudden game crushes. I have to go to Proces Menager and kill it. Sometimes, If I wait a looong while, make some Alt+Tab combos or just try to press Windows+D the game magically unfreezes and everything works just well... For next like 5-10 minutes, and game crushes/freezes or just pauses and unstops after a moment, just to start everything once again.

I have no idea what can make it work this way :/
I have turned all BIOS-OC off, just to make sure it's all set the way it was just taken out of the box. As far as I know everything has a driver installed, nVidia has it's newest, AMD Chipset and everything is kept up to data as well. MSI Live Update and nVidia Experience are keeping the watch, I am also often checning their websites to check if any drivers are outdated.

Do anyone have any idea?

EDIT:
The programs I noticed to tend to crash the PC:
League Of Legends, Rocket League, Minecraft, Fifa 17, NBA2k15, Planetary Anihilation: TITANS, Civ 5, World Of Tanks, Cube World (all of it are games)

Edited by hamluis, 17 August 2017 - 05:23 PM.
Moved from Computer Gaming to W10 Spt - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users