Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Java on windows 32 bit wont install correctly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dethto32bitjava

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

Java 32 bit wont install correctly it says its on my system when i try to reinstall it it shows up in the fild but not under any uninstalling program and the windows installer,
i tried uninstalling it cleaning uing cc leaner but nothing,

it seems like it gets stuck after it says installed .

im not sure what to do ive tried i belive everything.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,090 posts
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

The first step in updating Java is that you download the installer which you save, probably in the 'Downloads' folder.

You then need to run the installer. You can do this either by using the 'Run' command or by opening Windows (File) Explorer navigating to the downloader and then double clicking on it. This will start it running. You will then get an install box which shows you the pregress of the download of the main program and its installation. When it has finished you will normally get a browser opening taking you to the 'correct version page'.

If Java is installed it should show up in 'Control panel - Programs and features'

You will notice that I have edited your topic title to make it clear that this is about installing Java and not Windows.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users