Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Start Up Error, Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 superkoncept513

superkoncept513

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:36 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Everytime I start up windows after i log in, there is a windows critical error sound that i hear. It is the sound that you would hear if a warning window or notification window were to pop up. However, nothing pops up. All I hear is the sound. I don't know what is the problem. Can someone please help me out? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rubiconeye

rubiconeye

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:01 PM

hi, superkoncept,

go to control panel, performance and maintenacne, administrative tools, and click on 'event viewer' you should get some info there about error.

cheers

#3 rubiconeye

rubiconeye

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:03 PM

hi, superkoncept,

go to control panel, performance and maintenacne, administrative tools, and click on 'event viewer' you should get some info there about error.

cheers

hi, superkoncept,

cheers

#4 rubiconeye

rubiconeye

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:06 PM

eh! sorry about the double/triple post(s) - page kept freezing!

#5 Southern Belle

Southern Belle

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:32 PM

:thumbsup:
heyal,

i'm having the same problem but don't see anything that makes sense in the event log. is there something that i should look for? it happens right after logging in, no messages no nothing just the warning sound.

thank you,
southern belle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users