Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash Player forced

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 descantes

descantes

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:51 AM

Hi friends,

I ask here for help.
A way to force Firefox to playback (as in the glorious pasttime) youtube, facebook, skylinewebcams videos via Flash Player (developed until 2020!) instead of the catastrophic html5. In the past month I was able to add an addon in FF and/or to change the MP4 keys in about:config of the browser, but since one month it is not possible.
And html5 is destroying my PC (capable to playback up to 4K 120Mbps in full screen mode with CPU 6% only).
Thanks a lot!
best regards,

Edited by descantes, 16 August 2017 - 05:53 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 descantes

descantes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:36 PM

Hard question.

Edited by descantes, 20 August 2017 - 04:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users