Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game topic idea here ( Interesting topic if you ask me)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KingZorra

KingZorra

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:26 PM

So for a while now i have been wishing for a game that gives you total control able an entire universe which might cause a lot of lag so maybe just a world but have it be barren or already have life maybe you can choose.So you would be able to evolve your own species or multiple species and they would evolve without your intervention or with. and you could control everything and they would be able to gain intelligence fight wars have religion ect ect and you would be able to make an avatar and appear on there world and prove you are god something like this watch this video so you can get an idea of what i mean its a really good video watch it all :) https://youtu.be/vNOc96Qgc4g

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingZorra

KingZorra
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Please respond and give your opinions and ideal games that might not exist

#3 robertolee

robertolee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 AM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:20 AM

So for a while now i have been wishing for a game that gives you total control able an entire universe which might cause a lot of lag so maybe just a world but have it be barren or already have life maybe you can choose.So you would be able to evolve your own species or multiple species and they would evolve without your intervention or with. and you could control everything and they would be able to gain intelligence fight wars have religion ect ect and you would be able to make an avatar and appear on there world and prove you are god something like this watch this video so you can get an idea of what i mean its a really good video watch it all :) https://youtu.be/vNOc96Qgc4g.

You can list top 100 best games of this year? I need this

#4 LeeFitzsimmons

LeeFitzsimmons

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

Your game would be something along the lines of SimGalaxy or Sim Universe.

Interesting concept because a SimEarth was created and released. It is similar to your idea, but on a more limited scale; you only deal with a single planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users