Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

New gaming laptop(not sure where this post should go)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 palmerhayward

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:38 PM

HI everyone this is my first post and I don't know which forum to put it in.
I am currently in the market for a new gaming laptop. My budget is 1500 USD or under after taxes and everything. I have been checking out deals on costco and have narrowed it down to a few options and wanted some opinions. I am not a huge gamer and primarily use my computer for intense CAD. I am only considering 15 inch laptops for ease of movement. I'd also like reasonable battery life,
1) ASUS ROG GL553VE , 32GB ram, 1tb hdd + 256 ssd
2) MSI Leopard Pro 1045-BD Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 4GB NVIDIA 1050Ti Graphics - 1080p, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd+128 ssd
3) Lenovo LEGION Y520 Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 4GB NVIDIA Graphics - 1080p,  16gb ram, 2tb hdd + 256 ssd
All have the GTX 1050Ti
Please let me know what you all think. Thanks

Edited by Al1000, 16 August 2017 - 03:11 PM.
moved from Computer Gaming

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 6,950 posts
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

As this topic concerns questions and advice about buying a new computer, and doesn't concern computer gaming in itself, I'll move it to the Questions and Advice for Buying a New Computer forum. :)

#3 hamluis

• 55,010 posts
  • Local time:09:09 AM

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Topics Which May Interest You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users