Hi guys, recently came across Bad Pool header / Special Pool Detected memory corruption BSOD after running Driver verifier last night (I have attached Dump file per instructions on here).
Anyways, I have run SFC disk check, memory test (both windows program and the other program) through about 12 passes, no errors. My video card drivers are up to date, I just do know what else could be causing this issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
· Exact model number: Custom Build
· OS - Windows 7 64 Bit
· Is the OS an OEM version: came pre-installed on system
· Age of the computer (7 years old)
· Age of OS installation - and whether you have re-installed the OS (reformatted last may 2016)
· Laptop or Desktop computer?
· CPU (i7-3770k 3.5 ghz
· Video Card (Nvidia GTX 960 (not overclocked)
If Desktop please also include:
· MotherBoard (Asus Zrock extreme 4)
· Power Supply - brand unknown 700 Watt
Memory: 16 GB
Hope this is enough info!