Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus that is VERRY deep in my pc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dashxxdead

Dashxxdead

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

I have a virus or multiple a big one is ntuserlitelist I am using my phone for internet because one of the viruses blocks my resources for antivirus and gives me DNA address not found and puts my games into offline mode but my internet works if I could I would like to get help on this matter and how I get these viruses is by pirating games but if late I have been paying for them any way please help me.

Moved from Windows 7

NickAu

Edited by NickAu, 13 August 2017 - 06:10 AM.
Mod Edit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 waveydavey

waveydavey

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

I take you have Malwarebytes on your computer,if not download that and run it.Should do it.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Tree Hugger

• Members
  • 29,046 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:28 AM

Please do the following.  Post the logs in your topic.  Please do not wrap your logs in "quotes" or "code" brackets or spoilers.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.

1)  Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.

2)  Malwarebytes will automatically open, click on Update Now to update to the newest definitions.

3)  Click on Settings, when Settings opens click on Detection and Protection, then under Non-Malware Protection, click on the down arrow for PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) detections and select Treat detections as malware.  Under Detection Options place a check in the box for Scan for rootkits

4)  Click on Scan (next to Settings), then click on Scan Now.  The scan will automatically run now.

5)  When the scan is complete the results will be displayed.  Click on Delete All.

6)  Please post the Malwarebytes log.

To find the Malwarebytes log do the following.  Copy and paste the log in your topic.

*Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
*Click the Scan Tab at the top.
*Click the View detailed log link on the right.
*Click Copy to Clipboard at the bottom...come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.
*Alternatively, you can click Export and save the log as a .txt file on yout Desktop or another location.
*Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

Please run AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner and install it.

When AdwCleaner opens click on Scan to start the scan.

Once the search is complete a list of the pending items will be displayed.  If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.

If there are no malicious programs are found you will receive a message informing you of this.  

Click on Clean to remove the selected items.  If you have any questions about any items in the list please copy and paste the list in your topic so we can review it.  

You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be closed so that the infections can be removed.  Click on OK.  The computer will be restarted to complete the cleaning process.

When the cleaning process is complete a log of what was removed will be presented.  Please copy and the paste this log in your topic.

Please run the ESET OnlineScan

This scan takes quite a long time to run, so be prepared to allow this to run
till it is completed.

***Please note. If you run this scan using Internet Explorer you won't need
to download the Eset Smartinstaller.***

ESET Online Scanner

• Click here to download the installer for ESET Online Scanner and save it to your Desktop.
  • Disable all your antivirus and antimalware software - see how to do that
    here
  • Right click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe and select Run as Administrator.
  • Place a checkmark in YES, I accept the Terms of Use, then click Start. Wait for ESET Online Scanner to load its components.
  • Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  • Click Advanced Settings, then place a checkmark in the following:
    • Remove found threats
    • Scan archives
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Click Start to begin scanning.
  • ESET Online Scanner will start downloading signatures and scan. Please be patient, as this scan can take quite some time.
  • If threats are found click on Save to text file in Documents.
  • Open Documents, find the report, copy and paste it in your topic.

Edited by dc3, 13 August 2017 - 10:29 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 69,855 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:44 AM

Removing some posts here. Lets keep it simple for the Original Poster.. follow one set of instructions first.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users