I've been having an issue where Windows Store behaves strangely whenever attempting to download or update any app. The download status bar that displays beside a pending app in the "Downloads and Updates" section of the store basically does this in an infinite loop:
The pause/stop buttons appear for exactly one frame and can be clicked on with proper timing, but upon resuming the download, the same glitch happens. This issue occurs with every single app I've tried, on both of the SSDs I have. I've tried many steps to try and resolve the issue, though none of them have resulted in any success:
- Restarting my computer
- Making sure W10 was up to date
- Signing out and back in to the store
- Running WSReset.exe
- Stopping and starting the Windows Update service
- Temporarily uninstalling AVAST (it has caused complications like this before, but not this time)
- Scanning for malware with both AVAST and MBAM, neither showed any positives
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Store app with PowerShell
I don't know what to try at this point, so any further steps I can take or any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can provide additional information if needed. Thank you.
Edited by N1GHTMAR3, 12 August 2017 - 09:04 PM.