Hello, whenever I attempt to start an antivirus program or anything related, I get that "the requested resource is in use" error. I have been with another malware specialist on another website for about a week and it has gotten me nowhere.
Until this point, I have tried the following, but the problem still persists:
- running a Roguekiller scan, this worked in safe mode and found several registry problems but failed to fix them because it was being blocked (presumably by the virus).
- deleting the entire contents of \AppData\Local\ntuserlitelist (i used the file explorer on the AVG Rescue disk to do this)
- running an AVG Rescue disk scan
- running MBAR and MBAM from a USB drive, was given the "resource is in use" message, even in safe mode.
- deleting C:\Windows\System32\tprdpw64.exe (this was malware)
- running many miscellaneous junk cleanup programs, none would start.
- Uninstalling all PUPs from my installed programs list.
Moved to MRL at Auras request
Edited by NickAu, 11 August 2017 - 10:09 PM.