Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

présentation eumes-foua - what's up ? 2 - bsod on notebook w7 normal mode

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 eumes-foua

eumes-foua

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:29 AM

Hi all,

I'm eumes-foua, i have very sad an angry because eset nod32 and auslogics disk defrag both in complète sans an repair doesn't remove Anvisoft, bsod an phishing,

Thé cd/dvd player doesn't work/bug on my w7 Acer laptop,

Iobit malware fighter have error of installation,

It's foolish for my sd cars, my screen resolutions, cubuntu Toshiba live usb, xubuntu Samsung 128 gb live usb, framakey salix, framakey asso, memtest86, zalman zm-ve350, Ubuntu mate 16 gb live usb, André others usb/sd relate problème (boots error, infinité loops, suspicions tout taxe photos/films with caméra, others problème. ..)

I suddenly installer Anvisoft apps (Anvi adblocker ultimate, Anvisoft Startup Booster, ...) on "advanced systemprotector" And "pc optimiser pro" program's folder in downloadcrew folder, because adaware pre-checked on cyberlink youcam's setup file picked on "softonic",

And i have repetitive bsod à Évery boots in normal mode on w7 Acer laptop, causes me go always in safe mode with networking,

I ran suddenly dll care And uvk ultra virus killer frère suite with aller disinfection/uninstalls/repair chèche, And waiting to pay serif Web plus x7 And wondershare mirrorgo on Amazon on octobre, i installé thé trial versions of thèses apps immédiatly in august 9th, 2017 i go infected with thé utililab searchguardain, because pre-checked

Thé sd cards framakey mint, Windows reset password, winusb Windows 10 setup, Windows 10 iot core/raspbian for m'y future raspberry pi, Samsung fit usb xubuntu live usb And réversible usb SanDisk 16 gb multibootable sardu all plugged on laptop And thèses drives have boots error, suspicions to take photos/films (sd/micro sd cards only), réduced partition (no partition table found on this disk - raspbian only),

In rage i go launches usb file rescue applications on randoms scans And uvk ultra virus killer, thé problème persiste,

My laptop infected also with Baidu appstore, And i tried to installéd firefox nightly on w7 Acer laptop (nightly is à spécial version of firefox) to waiting à firefox focus for pc And by défaut causes actually no firefox focus existe on pc,

On firefox nightly setup for my w7 pc by downloadbul.com Web site, that installation "pc speed maximizer/registry first aid/avanquest toolbars/mcafee toolbar" on comédie dragon/icedragon/chromosomes browsers,

I waiting help,
Thanks...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eumes-foua

eumes-foua
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

I have 3, 4 or 5 multiaccounts on bleepingcomputer also:
Datwin-bordo
Emig-tea
And now eumes-foua

I'm assisted on past on few forums and I waiting help for usb/hdd/zalman/sd/micro sd/sdxc/bootables/multibootables/framakey/salix/etc... for tune-up thèses usb Keys, hdd and mémorable cards for take photos/films, fixe boots error, And all others problème quoted by my in thé past on few forums since one year

Thanks...

#3 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,594 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:03 AM

Because you just ignored my warning yesterday this topic and any future topic will be closed. further action regarding your accounts will be undertaken as well.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

animinionsmalltext.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users