Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nuance PDF not opening properly on 2nd monitor

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BHT

BHT

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

I have dual ViewSonic 27" Monitors with slightly different model numbers - VX 2757 & VX 2753.  Everything has been working fine until yesterday.  

I am using Nuance Power PDF Advanced.  Running Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit.

When I open any Nuance PDF file on my 2nd monitor it will not display properly - mostly just a black or a white screen where PDF file should appear.  It does display properly on the first monitor.  When I use the free Adobe PDF viewer it works fine on both monitors.

I have made sure I have the latest drivers for my monitors and for my graphics card.  I even updated Nuance Power PDF Advanced and the problem is still there.  I have rebooted my system many times.

I am totally lost for a reason why this is happening.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users