Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google hates me

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mask1

mask1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:30 AM

hello there i'm running a chat website for about 3 years now i have done so much on white hat seo everything and any thing might help on ranking  but still not that good

and at the same time i can see similar sites with much less value and ranking way bitter 

in each page of my website i added an average of 400 words and i typed my target keyword like the word  شات which means chat in English carefully on the description on the title and on the first paragraph 

i added some wikis some youtubes 

while other similar sites has no more than one sentence on the whole page and rank on the top for that keyword

so why is that dose google really hate me lol ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users