Welcome to BC...
You can use the programs below to further clean, remove adware and remove malware. You haven't said when the latest MBAM scan was run and
how it relates time wise to being blocked at the site sliceofpie.com. So, please rerun MBAM and post the scan log showing what was found and deleted/ quarantined.
Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the
Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.
After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.
CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) to your desktop.
- Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.
- Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting prompt.
- MBAR will start. Click "Next" to continue.
- Click in the following screen "Update" to obtain the latest malware definitions.
- Once the update is complete select "Next" and click "Scan".
- When the scan is finished and no malware has been found select "Exit".
- If malware was detected, make sure to check all the items and click "Cleanup". Reboot your computer.
- Open the MBAR folder located on your Desktop and paste the content of the following files in your next reply:
Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
- download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message
Download and run the FREE online scanner from Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET | ESET
- Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
- Click Advanced Settings, then place a checkmark in the following:
- Remove found threats
- Scan archives
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- Click Start to begin scanning.
- ESET Online Scanner will start downloading signatures and scan. Please be patient, as this scan can take quite some time.
- When the scan is done, click List threats (only available if ESET Online Scanner found something).
- Click Export, then save the file to your desktop.
- Click Back, then Finish to exit ESET Online Scanner.