Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Major Comp. Help Needed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mgattuso

mgattuso

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:11 PM

I have a brand new Sony computer. I'm running Windows XP. Recently when I start up the computer I receive three different error messages. The errors say:

ZCfgSvc.exe- Ordinal Not Found
The ordinal 3106 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

Ifrmwerk.exe- ordinal not found
The ordinal 2206 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

EOUWiz.exe- ordinal not found
The ordinal 3171 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

How can I fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gyro

Gyro

• Members
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:30 PM

Are you running a virus scan?

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:32 AM

zcfgsvc.exe
Process Name: Intel NIC Configuration Tool

ifrmewrk.exe
Process Name: Intel PRO/Set Wireless Component

eouwiz.exe is a process installed alongside Intel ProSet network devices and provides additional configuration options for these devices.

What do you mean by "brand new"?
If you bought it at a local retailer and it is just out of the box I recommend you exchange it for another new one.

If this is a problem that came up on a computer after you have had it awhile:

Open your device manager (control panel/system/hardware/device manager) and look to see if there are any yellow or red warning icons in the networking section. There should be based on what you have posted.

Your computer should have come with a cd that has the drivers for the computer on it.
Delete the devices that have the warnings, reboot, and allow Windows to find and reinstall them using the driver cd as the driver source (or you can download the latest drivers for these from the manufacturer's support sits and save them to a file to which you can navigate so you can install them.

Edited by Enthusiast, 15 September 2006 - 04:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users