Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tear66

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:07:35 AM

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just joined this site, and I am a newbie when it comes to knowing how to use a computer outside of the basics. I want create a better understanding of how to work on computers, use them to their full potential and hopefully one day build a computer myself. I feel like I am really out of my element on this subject and site.

Here is some things about me. I am a animal lover. I love to read books and write poetry. I am gamer and I enjoy all sort athletic activities. I am pleased to meet you all, and feel free to chat with me. 

Edited by Tear66, 08 August 2017 - 11:55 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,070 posts
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:19 PM

Welcome to BC !

Don't worry about feeling out of your depth at first. BC is organised in sections, pick one that interests you and follow some of the topics. You will soon get used to it.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users