Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Book For Learning Python(3)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gabrielusa

gabrielusa

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:51 AM

From Checking Forums and Other Sources People are talking So much About Python and it's Became the No.1 position according to the Survey Done by the IEEE Spectrum.So there is No doubt Python Is the Future of Programming.

i Started to Learn Python  couple of weeks ago (1 or 2 hours per day.busy in works) i following some youtube videos for it,But i need a book to learn it because learning from Computer or mobile is not a proper way for it.

Can Anyone suggest a Good Book for Python(3) that possibly have Theory as well as Practical section for the try outs.

Thanks In Advance and Have a Good Day.

Edited by gabrielusa, 08 August 2017 - 12:53 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 p_mishra

p_mishra

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:18 AM

You can go with Learning Python by Mark Lutz. It is a good book for novice programmers. 

Learn python the hard way by Zed A. Shaw is a good option too.

#3 gabrielusa

gabrielusa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:17 AM

i downloaded pdf version of Learning Python. its good lengthy but good.

do you have any good tutorial link in youtube?

#4 fraser71

fraser71

• Members
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

I am halfway through Murach’s Python Programming and it is very good book with examples and Practice sections at the end of the chapters to test your knowledge

Respectfully,

Fraser71

#5 traxsdata

traxsdata

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

Python Crash Course by Eric Matthes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users