Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AMD Driver Autodetect. issue.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ghostice03

ghostice03

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 AM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

a family member downloaded this 

AMD Driver Autodetect. on my computer and now i have a issue where i cannot see any videos of my own .  i tried to uninstall yet it didnt  uninstall. and under system and security . as soon as i click on it it shows up internet explorer has stopped working. also a issue with windows explorer as well stops and says unable to open now. 

i have a windows 7  

Please anyone with any help thank you . 

Edited by ghostice03, 07 August 2017 - 08:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 old rocker

old rocker

• Members
  • 441 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:57 AM

@ghostice03

Attempt a System Restore...
If system restore is enabled on your computer, it's possible that you have at least one if not multiple restore points available.

1. In your Start menu, Search programs and files dialog box, enter "Restore" without quotation marks.
2. From the list of results, click System Restore.
3. In the System Restore window, click Next.
4. Choose a restore point prior to the date your system became corrupted.

If successful, this will restore the computer to the state it was in  prior to the mishap without affecting your data.

Regards
Old Rocker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users