Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My PC keeps crashing and I have no clue why. Can you help?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 PhilJustice

PhilJustice

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:45 AM

Hello dear Bleeping Computer community,

First of all, excuse my english. I am german and not a native speaker or writer. If something isn't understandable or confusing, please let me know.

I hope this is the right section in the forum for my problem. If not, I am very sorry and would appreciate if a mod could move it to the right section.

Before I list the specifics of my computer, let me tell you about my problem: I've been having trouble with my desktop-PC for some years now. I am a gamer and it keeps crashing in some games, not in others. The crashes happen as follows: during some random point in a game, the frame freezes and eventually blacks out (blackscreen). The sound at the time is stuck in a loop, like in really fast techno music. In most cases, I have to reboot, since the system does not react to anything except that. In a few, rare cases, the sound eventually goes back to normal, the picture does not.

This problem only occurs during gaming. All my games are up to date as most of them are played through steam (which updates games automatically) or require an internet connection to update themselves.

Games where my PC does definitely crash at some point:

Guild Wars 2

War Thunder
World of Tanks
PREY (2017)
Far Cry 3

RollerCoasterTycoon3

Games where my PC never crashes:
League of Legends
Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)

RollerCoasterTycoon2

I will now post my system specifications. If you need more details, I will attach a text file I made with HWinfo64, there you will find more detail. Also, I will attach some files with test results, pictures of the interior of my desktop and a dxdiag. Later I will describe what I already tried.

PSU

My Power Supply Unit is the DARK POWER PRO 650 Watt made by be quiet!.

OS

My Operating System is Windows 10 Professional 64bit Version 1703 Build 15063.413

CPU
Intel Core i5-4690K
4 Cores, 3.50GHz

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z97X-UD3H-CF
Chipset Intel Z97
BIOS Version F9

GPU
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

RAM
2 x Corsair CML16GX3M2A1600C10
Size 8GB
Type DDR3-1600

Drives
SATA KINGSTON SH103S3120G (120 GB SSD)
SATA ST2000DM001-1ER164 (2000GB)
ATAPI HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH12NS30 (BD-ROM)

Of course, I already tried some things. Here my absolutely unsuccsessful steps I have taken so far:

> Set graphics in games to minimum

I feel like I gain some time when I do this, meaning the crash occurs later than it would have with normal or high settings. But it occurs anyway and the gained time is just a feeling on my part.

> Driver update

One of the first steps I took. The driver for my Intel HD Graphics 4600 and my Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 are up to date. Also, I updated the audio driver. No change.

> Check for dust and loose plugs

I have checked the interior of my PC, it was neither dirty nor was anything unplugged or loose. (check attachments)

> Reinstall OS

I formated my drives and reinstalled Windows, updated all the drivers, no change. I tried this twice already.

> GPU stress test

I tested my GPU with FurMark. It ran for 30 Minutes at maximum capacity at 84°C without error or crash.

> CPU stress test

I have tested my CPU with IntelBurnTest 2.51. The result was good, no errors detected. (see attachment)

>BIOS update

I updated my GIGABYTE Z97x-UD3H-CF from BIOS F7 to F9. No change, crashes keep occuring.

>RAM stress test

I tested my RAM twice with memtest86 yesterday. There was no error here, but the program displayed the message: "RAM may be vulnerable to high frequency row hammer bit flips".  On the first run the message was displayed twice, on the second run it was desplayed once.

I have little knowledge about RAM so I have no clue what this means for me, google wasn't helping. Is it broken? Is this the reason for the crashes?

I hope you understand my english and have an idea why my system keeps crashing. It is really annoying.

Thank you all so very much!

Attached Files

Edited by PhilJustice, 07 August 2017 - 06:24 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:04 AM

Let's take a look at some system data.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Go to Piriform's website, and download the free version on the left.  Click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version. You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.

After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.

Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):

post-33068-0-86653600-1480692866_thumb.j

Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot.

Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard

Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the ADD REPLY or REPLY TO THIS TOPIC button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.

Louis

#3 PhilJustice

PhilJustice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:24 AM

I did as you asked. I have included the MTB.txt from MiniToolBox in the attachments on the first post.  Mod Edit:  Posted below - Hamluis.

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 17-06-2016
Ran by cphil (administrator) on 07-08-2017 at 13:17:34
Running from "C:\Users\cphil\Downloads"
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro  (X64)
Model: Z97X-UD3H Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (08/07/2017 10:56:33 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: RzWizard.exe, Version: 1.0.6.1000, Zeitstempel: 0x56f20403
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.15063.296, Zeitstempel: 0x28e9cf15
Ausnahmecode: 0xe0434352
Fehleroffset: 0x000eb802
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2c58
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0xRzWizard.exe0
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: RzWizard.exe1
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: RzWizard.exe2
Berichtskennung: RzWizard.exe3
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: RzWizard.exe4
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: RzWizard.exe5

Error: (08/07/2017 10:56:33 AM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Description: Anwendung: RzWizard.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: System.Xml.XmlException
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(System.Exception)
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(System.String, System.String[])
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef)
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
   bei System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictReadToNextElement(System.Configuration.ExceptionAction)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(System.Configuration.XmlUtil, System.String, Boolean, System.String, System.Configuration.OverrideModeSetting, Boolean)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(System.Configuration.XmlUtil, System.String, Boolean, System.String, System.Configuration.OverrideModeSetting, Boolean)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(System.Configuration.XmlUtil)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()

Ausnahmeinformationen: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
   bei System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
   bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(System.Object, System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigEventArgs)

bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(System.Object, System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigEventArgs)
   bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigEventArgs)
   bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(System.String, System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Object ByRef, System.Object ByRef)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(System.String, Boolean)
   bei System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(System.Configuration.SettingsContext, System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyCollection)
   bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(System.Configuration.SettingsProvider)
   bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(System.String)
   bei Razer.UpdateNInstallManagerUI.Properties.Settings.get_PopupWay()
   bei Razer.UpdateNInstallManagerUI.MiniInstallerUI.MiniInstallerUI_Controller()
   bei Razer.UpdateNInstallManagerUI.MiniInstallerUI..ctor(Boolean)
   bei Razer.MiniInstaller.MiniInstallerVIewModel..ctor()
   bei Razer.MiniInstaller.App.OnStartup(System.Windows.StartupEventArgs)
   bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   bei System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
   bei System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
   bei Razer.MiniInstaller.App.Main()

Error: (08/06/2017 10:57:10 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: RzWizard.exe, Version: 1.0.6.1000, Zeitstempel: 0x56f20403
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.15063.296, Zeitstempel: 0x28e9cf15
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2f6c

Error: (08/06/2017 10:57:10 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
   bei System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef)
   bei System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictReadToNextElement(System.Configuration.ExceptionAction)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(System.Configuration.XmlUtil)

bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors)

bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigEventArgs)
   bei System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(System.String, System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord)
   bei System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Object ByRef, System.Object ByRef)
   bei System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(System.String)
   bei System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(System.String, Boolean)
   bei System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(System.Configuration.SettingsContext, System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyCollection)
   bei System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(System.Configuration.SettingsProvider)
   bei System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(System.String)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

Error: (08/06/2017 10:07:55 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2ea8

Error: (08/06/2017 10:07:54 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 09:18:54 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xbdc

Error: (08/06/2017 09:18:54 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 07:58:14 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xff8

Error: (08/06/2017 07:58:14 AM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (08/07/2017 10:55:59 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "chip1click" hat einen ungültigen aktuellen Status gemeldet: 0

Error: (08/07/2017 10:55:59 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "chip1click" hat einen ungültigen aktuellen Status gemeldet: 0

Error: (08/07/2017 10:55:58 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "CldFlt" wurde aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht gestartet:
%%50 = Die Anforderung wird nicht unterstützt.

Error: (08/07/2017 10:55:58 AM) (Source: EventLog) (User: )
Description: Das System wurde zuvor am ‎06.‎08.‎2017 um 23:42:00 unerwartet heruntergefahren.

Error: (08/07/2017 10:55:50 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot) (User: NT-AUTORITÄT)
Description: 32212256841172976

Error: (08/06/2017 11:42:01 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 11:42:01 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 11:42:00 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "CldFlt" wurde aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht gestartet:
%%50 = Die Anforderung wird nicht unterstützt.

Error: (08/06/2017 11:37:21 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: NT-AUTORITÄT)
Description: AnwendungsspezifischLokalAktivierung{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}NT-AUTORITÄTSYSTEMS-1-5-18LocalHost (unter Verwendung von LRPC)Nicht verfügbarNicht verfügbar

Error: (08/06/2017 10:56:39 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (08/07/2017 10:56:33 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: RzWizard.exe1.0.6.100056f20403KERNELBASE.dll10.0.15063.29628e9cf15e0434352000eb8022c5801d30f5b102d5788 C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\RzWizard\RzWizard.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll05bf5621-452c-470b-bfb1-c255ca0f0c04

Error: (08/07/2017 10:56:33 AM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 10:57:10 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: RzWizard.exe1.0.6.100056f20403KERNELBASE.dll10.0.15063.29628e9cf15e0434352000eb8022f6c01d30ef6907c7a 1cC:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\RzWizard\RzWizard.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll51096fc6-2acf-49dc-a124-46ca5814a60a

Error: (08/06/2017 10:57:10 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 10:07:55 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: RzWizard.exe1.0.6.100056f20403KERNELBASE.dll10.0.15063.29628e9cf15e0434352000eb8022ea801d30eefaf806f9c C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\RzWizard\RzWizard.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll9283dd66-bdf2-4245-8791-4ef6f ae02a6e

Error: (08/06/2017 10:07:54 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 09:18:54 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: RzWizard.exe1.0.6.100056f20403KERNELBASE.dll10.0.15063.29628e9cf15e0434352000eb802bdc01d30ee8d6ea4c9 fC:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\RzWizard\RzWizard.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll03713ac6-a8b6-42a3-ae4a-2536ac82aca9

Error: (08/06/2017 09:18:54 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )

Error: (08/06/2017 07:58:14 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: RzWizard.exe1.0.6.100056f20403KERNELBASE.dll10.0.15063.29628e9cf15e0434352000eb802ff801d30e78fd4ec0a9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\RzWizard\RzWizard.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dlle10e34e9-3d80-4865-869d-b0b43920f53c

Error: (08/06/2017 07:58:14 AM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2017-07-12 01:35:25.770
  Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge _8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll that did not meet the Store signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-07-12 00:33:49.940
  Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge _8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll that did not meet the Store signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-07-11 16:45:09.179
  Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_ 8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll that did not meet the Store signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-07-10 09:31:35.736
  Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_ 8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll that did not meet the Store signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-07-10 09:31:35.724

Date: 2017-07-06 14:00:36.092

Date: 2017-07-06 14:00:30.111
  Description: Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll that did not meet the Store signing level requirements.

Date: 2017-07-05 09:39:36.444

Date: 2017-07-04 20:58:15.035

Date: 2017-07-02 12:47:31.177

=========================== Installed Programs ============================
@BIOS (HKLM-x32\...\{B2DC3F08-2EB2-49A5-AA24-15DFC8B1CB83}) (Version: 2.34 - GIGABYTE)
Adobe Flash Player 26 NPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 26.0.0.137 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Ansel (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Ansel) (Version: 384.76 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
Awesomenauts (HKLM\...\Steam App 204300) (Version:  - Ronimo Games)
Battlelog Web Plugins (HKLM-x32\...\Battlelog Web Plugins) (Version: 2.3.0 - EA Digital Illusions CE AB)
CC3+ (HKCU\...\CC3+) (Version: 3.74 - ProFantasy Software)
CC3+ (HKLM-x32\...\{8B21267E-ECCE-4BBF-A2CE-4356892A788A}) (Version: 3.74 - ProFantasy Software) Hidden
CC3+ Update 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{744A4958-5339-429B-B516-767DE255149B}) (Version: 3.76 - ProFantasy Software) Hidden
CC3+ Update 10 (HKLM-x32\...\CC3+ Update 10) (Version: 3.76 - ProFantasy Software)
chip 1-click download service (HKLM-x32\...\{503CA94E-0834-4CEE-AD92-BA17AF4E809A}) (Version: 3.6.9.0 - Chip Digital GmbH)
City Designer 3 for CC3+ (HKLM-x32\...\{33E2F597-8D6C-41DD-ACE8-D426E42A0EE6}) (Version: 3.0 - ProFantasy Software) Hidden
City Designer 3 for CC3+ (HKLM-x32\...\City Designer 3 for CC3+) (Version: 3.0 - ProFantasy Software)
Company of Heroes (New Steam Version) (HKLM\...\Steam App 228200) (Version:  - Relic)
Corsair Utility Engine (HKLM-x32\...\{A9114889-E4D2-4112-B461-22179C0E122C}) (Version: 2.14.67 - Corsair)
CPUID CPU-Z 1.79.1 (HKLM\...\CPUID CPU-Z_is1) (Version:  - )
DayZ (HKLM\...\Steam App 221100) (Version:  - Bohemia Interactive)
ESN Sonar (HKLM-x32\...\ESN Sonar-0.70.4) (Version: 0.70.4 - ESN Social Software AB)
Europa Universalis IV (HKLM\...\Steam App 236850) (Version:  - Paradox Development Studio)
FastCAD (HKLM-x32\...\FastCAD) (Version:  - )
Geeks3D FurMark 1.19.0.0 (HKLM-x32\...\{2397CAD4-2263-4CD0-96BE-E43A980B9C9A}_is1) (Version:  - Geeks3D)
Guild Wars 2 (HKLM\...\Guild Wars 2) (Version:  - NCsoft Corporation, Ltd.)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM\...\{1CEAC85D-2590-4760-800F-8DE5E91F3700}) (Version: 11.0.0.1158 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Processor Graphics (HKLM-x32\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 20.19.15.4624 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Chipsatz-Gerätesoftware (HKLM-x32\...\{c6cff78a-cccb-49d5-be68-ae0ec5f0d48a}) (Version: 10.1.1.8 - Intel® Corporation) Hidden
Java 8 Update 131 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F64180131F0}) (Version: 8.0.1310.11 - Oracle Corporation)
Kaspersky Secure Connection (HKLM-x32\...\{1CF84962-50F8-48CA-9082-B70F3A02C686}) (Version: 17.0.0.611 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kaspersky Secure Connection (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{1CF84962-50F8-48CA-9082-B70F3A02C686}) (Version: 17.0.0.611 - Kaspersky Lab)
Kaspersky Total Security (HKLM-x32\...\{E27B1D7B-3B34-43A2-9FC0-9828D5DF46E2}) (Version: 17.0.0.611 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kaspersky Total Security (HKLM-x32\...\InstallWIX_{E27B1D7B-3B34-43A2-9FC0-9828D5DF46E2}) (Version: 17.0.0.611 - Kaspersky Lab)

League of Legends (HKLM-x32\...\{2F5D7825-7460-43B1-B467-7F9737557108}) (Version: 4.2.1 - Riot Games) Hidden
League of Legends (HKLM-x32\...\League of Legends 4.2.1) (Version: 4.2.1 - Riot Games)
Microsoft OneDrive (HKCU\...\OneDriveSetup.exe) (Version: 17.3.6943.0625 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{6ce5bae9-d3ca-4b99-891a-1dc6c118a5fc}) (Version: 8.0.59192 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.60610 (HKLM-x32\...\{a1909659-0a08-4554-8af1-2175904903a1}) (Version: 11.0.60610.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.60610 (HKLM-x32\...\{95716cce-fc71-413f-8ad5-56c2892d4b3a}) (Version: 11.0.60610.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM-x32\...\{050d4fc8-5d48-4b8f-8972-47c82c46020f}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.30501 (HKLM-x32\...\{f65db027-aff3-4070-886a-0d87064aabb1}) (Version: 12.0.30501.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.24215 (HKLM-x32\...\{d992c12e-cab2-426f-bde3-fb8c53950b0d}) (Version: 14.0.24215.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Mozilla Firefox 54.0.1 (x86 de) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 54.0.1 (x86 de)) (Version: 54.0.1 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 54.0 - Mozilla)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller-Treiber 369.04 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.NVIRUSB) (Version: 369.04 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Treiber 384.76 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.3DVision) (Version: 384.76 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.7.0.81 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.GFExperience) (Version: 3.7.0.81 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 384.76 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 384.76 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA HD-Audiotreiber 1.3.34.27 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver) (Version: 1.3.34.27 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX-Systemsoftware 9.17.0524 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.17.0524 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NvNodejs (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_NvNodejs) (Version: 3.7.0.81 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NvTelemetry (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_NvTelemetry) (Version: 2.6.1.0 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NvvHci (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_NvvHci) (Version: 2.02.0.5 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
OpenRCT2 0.1.1-develop-84eebb1 (HKLM-x32\...\OpenRCT2) (Version: 0.1.1-develop-84eebb1 - OpenRCT2)
OpenRCT2 Launcher version 0.0.6 (HKLM\...\{D71D87CE-20E7-4DB6-A0D8-E6DE57051B35}_is1) (Version: 0.0.6 - OpenRCT2)
Origin (HKLM-x32\...\Origin) (Version: 10.4.16.25850 - Electronic Arts, Inc.)
PunkBuster Services (HKLM-x32\...\PunkBusterSvc) (Version: 0.993 - Even Balance, Inc.)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.7727 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack (HKLM-x32\...\{4C5D15D2-5351-4F05-A96E-56C20554F977}) (Version: 1.00.000 - )
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack (HKLM\...\Steam App 285330) (Version:  - Chris Sawyer Productions)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum! (HKLM\...\Steam App 2700) (Version:  - Frontier)
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe (HKLM\...\Steam App 285310) (Version:  - Chris Sawyer Productions)
SHIELD Streaming (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_GFExperience.NvStreamSrv) (Version: 7.1.0380 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
Steam (HKLM-x32\...\Steam) (Version: 2.10.91.91 - Valve Corporation)
Symbol Set 2 for CC3+ (HKLM-x32\...\{999413CB-9AE1-469C-8840-2B0E80B0C77D}) (Version: 1.0 - ProFantasy Software) Hidden
Symbol Set 2 for CC3+ (HKLM-x32\...\Symbol Set 2 for CC3+) (Version: 1.0 - ProFantasy Software)
TeamSpeak 3 Client (HKCU\...\TeamSpeak 3 Client) (Version: 3.1.4 - TeamSpeak Systems GmbH)
Telegram Desktop Version 1.1.10 (HKCU\...\{53F49750-6209-4FBF-9CA8-7A333C87D1ED}_is1) (Version: 1.1.10 - Telegram Messenger LLP)
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.42.1 (HKLM\...\VulkanRT1.0.42.1) (Version: 1.0.42.1 - LunarG, Inc.)
War Thunder (HKLM\...\Steam App 236390) (Version:  - Gaijin Entertainment)
WhatsApp (HKCU\...\WhatsApp) (Version: 0.2.5371 - WhatsApp)
Windows 10-Upgrade-Assistent (HKLM-x32\...\{D5C69738-B486-402E-85AC-2456D98A64E4}) (Version: 1.4.9200.22175 - Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Memory info: ===================================
Percentage of memory in use: 22%
Total physical RAM: 16244.91 MB
Available physical RAM: 12626.09 MB
Total Virtual: 18676.91 MB
Available Virtual: 14752.57 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================
1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:110.42 GB) (Free:71.71 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: () (Fixed) (Total:1863.01 GB) (Free:1746.57 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================
Benutzerkonten fr \\DESKTOP-0KGBN2C

Administrator            cphil                    DefaultAccount           
Gast                     
Der Befehl wurde erfolgreich ausgefhrt.

**** End of log ****

Here is the link to the speccy:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/kP7VS30ElND0n2ioYo31Ojm

Edited by hamluis, 07 August 2017 - 08:07 AM.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

Info Re RzWizard.exe .

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=407277

Speccy reflects the following service, RzWizardService.exe, but your programs listed do not reflect a Razer install.

Browser processes typically reflect 300MB as peak RAM usage.  Speccy reflects the following:

Firefox.exe    Process ID: 9776    User: cphil    Domain: DESKTOP-0KGBN2C    Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

Memory Usage: 1.14 GB       Peak Memory Usage: 1.35 GB

All other processes reflect what I would construe to be "normal" RAM usage.

I can't tell you what going on, besides the obvious:  Razer still has a process running and is the source of most Event Viewer errors reflected...and a Firefox process is using much more RAM than should be expected.

It's possible that the personnel in the Am I Infected forum can help provide some answers, you may want to initiate a topic in that forum.

Louis

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

The S.M.A.R.T. attributes in the Speccy show the following.

BB   Attribute name: Reported Uncorrectable Errors

Raw Value: 0000000008

Please download and run SeaTools for Windows

Before the installation begins you will be prompted to either Decline or Accept the terms of the installation, click on I Accept.

1.  SeaTools for Windows will search for HDDs and SSDs on your computer.  Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB ports.

2.  Detected Drives will list the HDDs and SSDs found.  Place a check mark in the drive box you want to run the scan on.  This should be the drive that has the operating system installed on it, this is usually C: drive.

3.  You will see Basic Tests toolbar above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this to open the test options.  Please click on Long Generic Test, this will start the scan.

4.  When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.

5.  The test will indicate either Pass or Fail.  Post the results of the scan in your topic.

6.  Click on Help, then click on View Log File.  If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.

Edited by dc3, 07 August 2017 - 10:37 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 MDD1963

MDD1963

• Members
  • 699 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:51 AM

As the above gentlemen are adeptly chasing down possible application.driver/process issues. a few quickies:

Do you have (or a friend might have a good spare, or lend you one)  have a spare PSU of sufficient wattage to slave in new one, to test for changesin symptoms? Some games of varying complexity/textures can impose large/quick wattage swings/current requirements in supplying power to GPU that some PSUs *might* not handle as well as others... Lockups in gaming could easily happen in a slight voltage 'brownout', vice a hard reboot/reset/power off that most might look for/expect.... (Normally, we would expect Furmark to reveal any such issues pretty quickly, as it torture tests GPUs...)

If the OS drive has hypothetical issues, you could image it, clone/apply this image to a simple spare spinner drive, and check for improvements....; or, if adventurous, nuke and pave to a completely different OS drive...then reinstall all chipset drivers, GPU software drivers, then all WIndows updates....

Asus Z270A Prime/7700K/32 GB DDR4-3200/GTX1060

#7 PhilJustice

PhilJustice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:05 AM

The S.M.A.R.T. attributes in the Speccy show the following.

BB   Attribute name: Reported Uncorrectable Errors

Raw Value: 0000000008

Please download and run SeaTools for Windows

Before the installation begins you will be prompted to either Decline or Accept the terms of the installation, click on I Accept.

1.  SeaTools for Windows will search for HDDs and SSDs on your computer.  Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB ports.

2.  Detected Drives will list the HDDs and SSDs found.  Place a check mark in the drive box you want to run the scan on.  This should be the drive that has the operating system installed on it, this is usually C: drive.

3.  You will see Basic Tests toolbar above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this to open the test options.  Please click on Long Generic Test, this will start the scan.

4.  When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.

5.  The test will indicate either Pass or Fail.  Post the results of the scan in your topic.

6.  Click on Help, then click on View Log File.  If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.

--------------- SeaTools for Windows v1.4.0.5 ---------------
09.08.2017 13:47:31
Modellnummer: KINGSTON SH103S3120G
Seriennummer: 50026B724508955F
Firmware-Revision: 521ABBF0
Einfacher Langzeittest - Gestartet 09.08.2017 13:47:31
Einfacher Langzeittest - Bestanden 09.08.2017 13:56:01

Translation: Einfacher Langzeittest means Long generic test, I think. Gestartet means started, bestanden means Pass.

Unfortunately I do not have a spare PSU, sorry. I changed my RAM units though, but with no success.

Edited by PhilJustice, 09 August 2017 - 07:06 AM.

#8 mightywiz

mightywiz

• Members
  • 841 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

i found this posting:

could be a malware

Description: RzWizardService.exe is not essential for the Windows OS and causes relatively few problems.

The file RzWizardService.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 367,616 bytes (48% of all occurrences), 368,128 bytes or 376,272 bytes. space.gif 
The program is not visible. The file is not a Windows system file. Therefore the technical security rating is 36% dangerous.

Uninstalling this variant: In case of any problems with RzWizardService.exe, you can also search the support area on the Razersupport website or safely remove the program using the uninstall program of Razer Synapse (Control Panel ⇒ Uninstall a Program).

Recommended: Identify RzWizardService.exe related errors

Important: Some malware camouflages itself as RzWizardService.exe, particularly when located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder.

Therefore, you should check the RzWizardService.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat.

#9 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:43 AM

Virus Total show this program to be clean.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users