Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
This is a bad infection. Run this tool in normal mode.Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
Please download Anti-Rootkit BETA
and save it to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the icon and select Run as administrator to start the extraction of the program;
- Click Yes to accept the security warning that may appear;
- Click OK to extract it to your Desktop (MBAR will be launched shortly after the extraction);
- Click on Next, and then on the Update button to let it update its database. Once the database has been successfully updated, click on Next;
- Make sure all the checkboxes are checked, then click on the Scan button, and let it completes its scan (this can take a while);
- Once the scan is done, if threats are found, make sure that every item is checked, and click on the Cleanup button (a reboot might be required);
- After that (and the reboot, if one was required), go back in the mbar folder and look for a text file called mbar-log-TODAY'S-DATE.txt;
- Please copy and paste the entire content of that log in your next reply;
If you have any problems running either one come back and let me know.
If this scan is completed successfully please run the Farbar tool again and post fresh FRST and Addition.txt logs for my review.
Make sure that the box to created a new Addition.txt log is marked.
Let me know what problem persists.
Edited by nasdaq, 07 August 2017 - 07:31 AM.