Well obviously it is illegal :D Otherwise, the amount of malware would be significantly lesser :D In any case, you can try the following solution and see if it helps you sort out the issue.
1. Check your Programs and features and see if there are any new recently installed programs that you don’t recognize. If there are, remove them.
2. Check your task manager for any suspicious processes, if found, identify folders and try to remove them manually. Or just "Win key + R" and type %appdata%. Afterward, delete potentially malicious folders.
3. Do a full scan with anti-virus software of your choice or use Windows Defender to clean up initial infections.
4. Scan your PC with Hitman Pro, Malwarebytes, and AdwCleaner. Multiple anti-malware solutions will confirm that the threat was removed.
5. Restart your PC in normal mode and do an additional scan to confirm that the malware is gone.
After that, your malware should be gone! Let me know how it goes! If it persists, we can try some more steps.