Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Edge does not look normal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chris4835

Chris4835

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Last year I downloaded Windows 10 and installed it on my laptop. Every thing works fine except the Edge browser screen does not look quite normal.

The top of the screen is all in black. I took a screenshot of it and will post it on here. Maybe someone will know how to make it normal.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

I have mine set to be all black on top. I like it that way. You can adjust it if you want but the all black look is very sleek and stylish. 

There is an entire rainbow of colors to choose from, but I set mine to be all black to be cool.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 dhagerjohns

dhagerjohns

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

Last year I downloaded Windows 10 and installed it on my laptop. Every thing works fine except the Edge browser screen does not look quite normal.

The top of the screen is all in black. I took a screenshot of it and will post it on here. Maybe someone will know how to make it normal.

In settings you can choose light or dark.

screenshot_11.png

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

Yes, I like the dark theme because it makes everything look more subdued.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#5 Chris4835

Chris4835
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

Thanks dehagerjohns for the quick reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users