Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 not recognizing ANY android device. Error code 31

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Amebix

Amebix

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:37 PM

My USB ports work fine because my gaming setups (mic,headphones gamepads etc) work just fine

For what ever reason, none of my android devices (maybe other types of portables hard drives etc may not work as well, don't have any to try but no android devices work) seem to no longer want to work. I have tested MANY cables and other ports, DEbugged mode etc etc.

The devices will work when I select to install the drivers from the device but after that, MTB, Camera etc will not work.

I am getting the device MNGR error code 31 that the driver will not load.

I tired ti roll back and do a system restore but for what ever reason the restore only goes back to earlier today :(

I even tried to uninstall my DVD/CD emulation thinking maybe this may be causing issues since the code I am getting is sometimes known to be tied into optical drives as well as storage drives as well...

UGH!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users