Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Make up a story about the posters above you ?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 PM

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

This might not do anything or go anywhere and I didn't scour/surf around to see if it was already tried.

ABC as easy as 123  make up anything, be a writer, be comedy relief, be a poet ! 

But no books just a line is fine. OR TWO!

Just see who's above and jot a line or two OR MORE down that's over the top fantastic or zany and funny. JUST MAKE IT UP!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 04 August 2017 - 09:07 AM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:31 PM

Perspective Objective is so beautiful... almost as beautiful as this creation...

fcde4643ddefe6c7da7451899130ce43--exotic

#3 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

text-line-smiley-050.gif?1302022363

I( couldn't be much happier !

AMAZING!

Plus! I'm so pleased this story got going!

PoppyAnne is going for the all time of the universe artist production WIZARD!

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 04 August 2017 - 03:49 PM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

#4 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 178 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

Someone had to get the party started... lets party and see who gate crashes..!!

party-venue-wicklow.jpg

#5 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

1325226dkxaizxoyn.gif

PoppyAnne was floating around the Universe and finally found the party of the century! but sadly she had to get back quickly to finish up another drawing that's to make her millions for sure back on earth.

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 04 August 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#6 P_E_Dant

P_E_Dant

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

PerspectiveObjective is a televison star!

Well, here in AU at least :)

#7 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

Blushing

P E Dant had a beautiful name DANTE but !, the fortunes,  fame and all the attention became too much so now he just rides around in one of his Leer Jets posting on the internet all day! oh and naturally taking in the clouds and all the blue here and there between posts.

#8 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

You know

. . . .

I think someone is getting tired of the same old persona / avatar / icon / personage / image / cutsie-graphic

#9 P_E_Dant

P_E_Dant

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

Hmmmmm, just as I suspected... PO is an agent of the US Military!

Here we have incontrovertible proof of PO's 'other' job as a US Military Drone!

54d11f3e3b469_-_breakthrough-03-hummingb

Edit to replace picture with clearer one :)

Edited by P_E_Dant, 10 August 2017 - 10:07 PM.

#10 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:58 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!   That one my friend was too hilarious, still giggling. If I was only half as sophisticated, wow! looks pretty high-brow technical to me!

Probably WORKS/flies TOO!

Have to take a break, just in, so a breather time, I'll get back to this in a minute EXCELLENT !   In some brit forums these story ones go like crazy but maybe they're more in to games, alrighty back in a bit.

OBVIOUSLY ! Dante has had too much time on his hands flying around in his Lear Jets running background checks on everyone.Lear-40XR-Private-Jet-Charter.jpg

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 11 August 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#11 P_E_Dant

P_E_Dant

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:08 PM

Hmmm, just as I suspected!  PO is moonlighting from her Military Drone job, and running a restaurant!

Po_Restaurant.jpg

#12 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 921 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:23 AM

Dant used to be Prime Minister of Australia, but resigned to write an encyclopedia of walking.

He is currently on 'M'.

#13 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

Oh yey! a story one WHEW!  I just can't see a forum withOUT fictional stories, simply amazing, expands the mind you know, oh wellz . . . . let see here , hmmmmmm . . .

Dante you dirty dog, yes I cook, I mean, ehrm ah I mean, just what are you anyway? hahahahahahaa! Looks Iike you've an aerial antenna too! That's alright- no biggy because- Little Duck is the strangest duck I've ever seen hahahahaha!  The spikey Duck is now taking careful notes on the first half of Dante's Walking Encyclo because one of these days he's going to walk all the way to NEW YORK to his mother's place for a quick little visit  CulinaryInstituteOfAmerica.jpg and naturally to say high to a friend . . . rat.png

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 13 August 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#14 P_E_Dant

P_E_Dant

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

The following appears in the current number of 'Amazon's' in-house magazine (suggestions section)

Dear Amazon

I have a suggestion that will save you a lot of money and increase your productivity

My suggestion negates your current fixation with drones

It involves cross-breeding  hummingbirds with woodpeckers (a simple, but time-consuming activity)

The resultant creature will not only deliver your books quickly, but it will also knock on the door!

Signed

Die kleine ente

#15 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

Oh my. my my my, quite the story there ha!  Dante the quintessential investigator, he's secretly working towards a nobel and can then pick up a few more Lear Jets, a satellite and a few comm towers on the moon. At this rate maybe even an island or two.

ooops have to go LATERZZZZ shoot no time for a funny oh welllzzzzzz laterzzzzzzz

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, 14 August 2017 - 09:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users