I'm not 100% sure this is the right spot for this post, but anyway..
Some time ago, I purchased a Thermaltake Theron mouse. Said mouse came with a disc for installing color and configuration software for the mouse. The mouse itself is plug-n-play, the software controls configuration and color settings.
The software USED to run. One day, it didn't work anymore, and did not appear to be installed.
- To my knowledge, there were no updates done.
- I was running Windows 7 at the time it stopped working, have since upgraded to Win10, no change.
- I've emailed their support a number of times, they've sent me links for downloads and eventually stopped replying.
- I've tried reinstalling from the disk.
- I've also tried installing the software from a number of sites.
I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition. I can install other programs, just not this one.
I can provide any other specs that might be related.
Thermaltake haven't been able to help, does anyone else have any idea as to why this specific software now refuses to install?
Edited by britechguy, 02 August 2017 - 10:25 PM.
Moved to External Hardware Forum