Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AshleyQuick

AshleyQuick

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

Would this memory module work in my laptop?

Here's the laptop specs:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 7,762 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

Based on what I know, and another recent question, I'd say yes.  DDR3 and DDR3L are supposed to be compatible and the form factor (SODIMM) is correct for your machine.

Are you planning to add this in with another existing memory module or replace the existing one?  Sometimes you can get away with mixing modules of slightly different spec but it's not the best idea.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

#3 AshleyQuick

AshleyQuick
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:05 PM

I currently have 6gb (4gb + 2)...I happen to have that 4 next to me and wanted to make sure it would work before installing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users