Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spyware terminator 2015 vs simplitec/nero tuneitup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 emig-tea

emig-tea

• Banned
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

Which is the better antimalware app to résolve/repair boot-error on bootables sd cards/usb keys ?

1 - nero tuneitup

2 - simplitec powersuite/simplisafe

3 - magix pc Check and tuning 2017

4 - ad-aware

5 - otl

6 - spyware terminator 2015

7 - slimware utilities slimcleaner

8 - comodo cleaning essentials 2016

9 - eset online scanner 2016

10 - remediate vbs worm

I have open topic for my sd cards/usb keys/zalman ve350 external hdd/my two computer here, with the 4 frst logs posted:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/652529/windows-7-10-infecte-problems-on-xubuntu-live-usb-and-sd-cards/

And questions:

The 2 brand New "petya/goldeneye" and "trojan.certlock" viruses released on s'immerger 2017 are types of backdoors ?

Thanks...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Daniel_Boringcliffe

Daniel_Boringcliffe

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

None of them is going to resurrect a dead storage. Get an AV if you don't have any already, I recommend Windows Defender / MSE or Avast. Also, if you insist on having an anti-malware then go with Zemana or Malwarebytes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users