Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sporder.dll

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orangebacardi03

orangebacardi03

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:56 PM

about a month ago i ran the yahoo spyware removal app on the toolbar and it found a lot of spyware so i removed it all. when i restarted my comp i got bombarded by failed app notifications telling me that the file "sporder.dll" wasnt found and therefor the prog cannot be started. this has affected my mcafee, my AIM, and my internet. the other two comps on my lynksis network work fine, but due to the removal of the sporder.dll file i cant use the internet. now, i looked up sporder.dll on google and read other posts on the website and everyone is giving advice on how to remove the file. what i need to know is how to get it back even though it might be a spyware file. i rather hav a little bit of spyware on my computer (even though i run adaware and spybot about every other day) and hav it go back to working the way it was. thanx a lot in advance for any help anyone can offer.

-euge282@hotmail.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pip22

pip22

• Banned
  • 341 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:23 AM

There are two 'sporder.dll' files available here if you put the filename
in the search box. One of them may be what you need.

http://www.webzila.com/?wz=dll

#3 orangebacardi03

orangebacardi03
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:57 PM

thanx, but i jus got annoyed of it overall nd restored my comp. thanx anywayz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users