Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 BSOD + loud static and clicking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flygongaby

flygongaby

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.24MB   2 downloads

Hello,

I've come to this site in hope of finding a solution to my laptop problems.

Recently, my Asus laptop that I've had for about a year has been freezing up either at random times or mostly when watching a video or playing a game. I mostly get 2 BSOD error codes: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL . Sometimes when it freezes, a static noise plays in my headphones and a loud clicking noise comes from the left side of the laptop as well as all connection to the internet being interrupted. 

I've tried every watchdog violation and not less or equal solution on the first 2 pages of google search results and none of them have worked. I even went to a technician and he told me my hard drive was corrupted so I replaced it, but the problems persist.

From what I've read online I suspect it's the sound card, but I would appreciate some help identifying and fixing my problems before I go out and spend more money replacing parts of my computer.

Thank you for your time 

Gabriel

P.S. Here is the Speccy system snapshot of my laptop:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/DbuIGhCOTChOTJhg5RWwu5n

and the Sysnative BSOD Dump is attached 

Edited by flygongaby, 31 July 2017 - 12:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softwaremaniac

softwaremaniac

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 908 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Hello,

my name is Mihael and I'll be assisting you.

In your minidumps, I saw Intel wifi driver has been flagged as the cause, as well as Intels Management Engine Interface driver, so update those.

If the issue persists afterwards, I'd recommend you run: https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutorials/3909-test-ram-memtest86.html

#3 vigneshz

vigneshz

• Banned Spammer
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:57 PM

Hi, we are providing free remote support for the people who are all facing computer related issues. There is no hidden charges and all we do is a free remote support. At the end of the remote session if you are completely satisfied means you can donate us otherwise no issues and we will be happy to help you in future also....

attachicon.gifSysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip

Hello,

I've come to this site in hope of finding a solution to my laptop problems.

Recently, my Asus laptop that I've had for about a year has been freezing up either at random times or mostly when watching a video or playing a game. I mostly get 2 BSOD error codes: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL . Sometimes when it freezes, a static noise plays in my headphones and a loud clicking noise comes from the left side of the laptop as well as all connection to the internet being interrupted. 

I've tried every watchdog violation and not less or equal solution on the first 2 pages of google search results and none of them have worked. I even went to a technician and he told me my hard drive was corrupted so I replaced it, but the problems persist.

From what I've read online I suspect it's the sound card, but I would appreciate some help identifying and fixing my problems before I go out and spend more money replacing parts of my computer.

Thank you for your time 

Gabriel

P.S. Here is the Speccy system snapshot of my laptop:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/DbuIGhCOTChOTJhg5RWwu5n

and the Sysnative BSOD Dump is attached 

Hi, we are providing free remote support for the people who are all facing computer related issues. There is no hidden charges and all we do is a free remote support. At the end of the remote session if you are completely satisfied means you can donate us otherwise no issues and we will be happy to help you in future also....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users