Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Img Files

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noelckc

noelckc

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 14 September 2006 - 03:42 AM

Hi there, my friend recently gave me a movie, its aproximately 3gigs and it looks supurb on my computer as it is DVD quality he says. The problem is, this movie is in the format .img or an IMG file, so i cant paly it on my DVD player which is a pity.

Does anyone have any suggestions as how i could convert somehow this IMG file, into the file types of Dvds such as VOP etc. Please help

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:40 AM

See if this tutorial helps:
How to write / burn an ISO or CD/DVD image
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 noelckc

noelckc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 22 September 2006 - 03:29 AM

Thanks, but that didnt really help. Thanks anyway

#4 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:59 AM

Hi there,

try and download Daemon Tools. Mount the image file and then use a tool such as nero to burn a dvd. ( I think you need Nero Vision for this). If not available search for an alternative tool.

cheers,

Johannes

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users